IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New As long as Rceaga has a history of belonging in Falujah
that the western world celebrates twice a year with lots of rejoiceing in and fingering their knives and muttering in their beards about those despicable Mexicans running the world, let them move there.

You cant be hosannaing the christ one minute and then claim Jews dont belong in JUDEAH the next. Pick one story to beleive in and stick with it.

Next thing you will tell me that manifest destiny was ordained by whities god to use the good land the Indians didnt use efficiently.

Jews needed a homeland, not welcome anywhere else as equal citizens so might as well let them have the one they always lived in before several other attempts to evict them permanently. The locals could have made welcome, as prior to 600AD they probably were the same folk. Their leaders determined otherwise and made a determined effort AGAIN to rid them from the soil. They killed everyone in Hebron, they killed all in Safed who NEVER LEFT in the years PRIOR to 1948 from the roman evictions. As expected the cousins who had been living elsewhere until they PAID for their dirt and moved in took exception.

No matter all your distaste and hatred for Sharon and his despicable acts does not entitle you to kill all the Jews who dare set foot in Israel. Or to place people in charge whose only goal is to kill all the Jews in Israel and make sure all the rest of the jews be moved there to be killed.

What is happening is wrong and will be sorted out but not by Hamas, Sharon and Arafat and Hizbullah, the sooner they die and determined men in the PA take over with pragmatic vision there will be Palestine. The dinosaurs have to become extinct first.
thanx,
bill
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New In the words of Mordechai Vanunu:
Via [link|http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3640989.stm|BBC]:
"We don't need a Jewish state," he said. "There needs to be a Palestinian state."

He added that there was no need for him to reveal anything more about Israel's nuclear programme, as the US and Europe already had all the information they needed.

"Despite everything that was published, nothing changed - no one came to Israel and made [disarmament] demands," he said.

Among government restrictions to be placed on Mr Vanunu's movements are thought to be a ban on going abroad, on speaking to foreigners and on getting within a hundred yards of any foreign embassy in Israel in case he should seek asylum.

'Totalitarian' state

A brother of the former technician, Meir, said it was "scandalous" that Shin Bet - the internal security service - had allowed the interrogation to be broadcast.

"This reminds one of the methods of a totalitarian country," he told AFP news agency.
Alex

Sacred cows make the best hamburger. --Mark Twain
New so you agree that only arabs who want to kill all jews are
the only ones entiltled to rule over the jews then with real regret you can say you didnt mean for them all to die. I know you are not like this so I will exit this sub thread,
thanx,
bill
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
New That's not what the man is saying.
No one is killing anyone. He is proposing the "one state", I think sectarian, solution. The summabitch converted to Christianity in prison.

I ask you to one more time to think about the [link|http://savvytraveler.publicradio.org/show/features/2002/20020503/interview3.shtml|synagogue in Tunisia] that was attacked by al Qaeda. There's been a Jewish community there for 2500 years (i.e. from a prior Diaspora). So Jews can coexist with the "goyem" with reasonable harmony. I'll grant you it's become more difficult since the creation of Israel and word of its atrocities spreading.
Alex

New I guess the existence of Israel was responsible for...
The crusades, the Spanish inqi=uisition and expulsion of Jews from Spain, teh pogroms in Russia in the 1880's, the Holocaust etc.
New Did I say that? :)
Or deny that the events you cite occurred? Lot's of minorities have suffered at the hands of majorities, or the powerful, or the religious.

So it's your turn to do the same and annihilate the pesky Palestinians and everybody else shut the fuck up?
Alex

New Instead they should have executed him ...
like the US did to the Rosenberg's
New I agree, it would have been in character.
Alex

New Actually not considering that Israel has no death penalty
It is very much in character for the US where even retarded teen age criminals are exexcuted.
New Since when?
Honest question. I thought one of the Nazi war criminals (I've forgotten his name) was hung in Israel.

Cheers,
Scott.
New He was
Israel has the death penalty in law for only two crimes - Nazi war crimes, and cases of "extreme terrorism." In all its history the State of Israel has conducted only one judicial execution - that of the Nazi Adolph Eichmann. What this means is that for all intents and purposes Israel does not have a death penalty even though officially the law is on the books.
New Not counting summary executions without trial of any...
Palestinain that happens to be in sight.
Alex

New bargouti ring a bell, he was summarily killed? Arafat?
attempting to explain profiling doesn't require one to take a position for or against it any more than attempting to explain gravity requires one to be for or against gravity. Walter Williams
New Re: Arafat?
Sharon needs Arafat. It was explained in Haaretz yesterday and I should have linked it.

As long as Arafat is around, Sharon need not talk to Palestinians and just keep killing and robbing them of dignity, livelihood, and land. The best thing for some Palestinian to do would be to knock off Arafat.

Barghouti is the back up for Arafat in case someone does take out Arafat.

Sharon was not born yesterday.
Alex

Bush strongly backs Sharon's plan - (JayMehaffey) - (56)
         It has nothing to do with Duh's "religion"... - (jb4) - (49)
             It's very short sighted. - (Another Scott) - (32)
                 Problems, the US cant adjudge right of return - (boxley) - (1)
                     I agree, we can't impose a settlement. - (Another Scott)
                 Hopefully, it makes the Palestinians more realistic - (bluke) - (29)
                     You make some good points. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                     Re: Hopefully, it makes the Palestinians more realistic - (JayMehaffey) - (27)
                         enough land isnt the question its the keeping Israel - (boxley) - (22)
                             But then you reap what you sow. - (a6l6e6x) - (21)
                                 came to what and when? - (boxley) - (20)
                                     That's a false premise. - (a6l6e6x) - (19)
                                         well nicely worded spin to fit your view - (boxley) - (18)
                                             Did you get to the Balfour Declaration part? -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (17)
                                                 when do my wife and kids get to move in upstairs? - (boxley) - (16)
                                                     The Balfour Declaration was just an idiot's thought. - (a6l6e6x) - (15)
                                                         As long as Rceaga has a history of belonging in Falujah - (boxley) - (13)
                                                             In the words of Mordechai Vanunu: - (a6l6e6x) - (12)
                                                                 so you agree that only arabs who want to kill all jews are - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                     That's not what the man is saying. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                                         I guess the existence of Israel was responsible for... - (bluke) - (1)
                                                                             Did I say that? :) - (a6l6e6x)
                                                                 Instead they should have executed him ... - (bluke) - (7)
                                                                     I agree, it would have been in character. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                                                                         Actually not considering that Israel has no death penalty - (bluke) - (5)
                                                                             Since when? - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                                 He was - (bluke) - (3)
                                                                                     Not counting summary executions without trial of any... - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                                                         bargouti ring a bell, he was summarily killed? Arafat? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                             Re: Arafat? - (a6l6e6x)
                                                         Considering that the British and the French drew ... - (bluke)
                         Re: Hopefully, it makes the Palestinians - (bluke)
                         Definition of refugees - (bluke) - (2)
                             It would be nice - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                                 That goes for both sides - (bluke)
             No, this isn't pandering to the Jews - (ben_tilly)
             It's pandering all right, but it's more than just to Jews. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 that second list, they all go to temple? -NT - (boxley)
             Don't be so sure. - (Silverlock)
             Oh, there is a fair amount of pandering - (JayMehaffey) - (4)
                 Re: the Iraqi war ascpect. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                     the amount of people trying to kill americans in Iraq - (boxley) - (2)
                         Would you like to poll the Iraqi Governing Council? - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                             right after we get the mexicans resettled there -NT - (boxley)
             Pandering to the Jewish vote? - (broomberg) - (6)
                 2% that repeatly votes.... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                     That's not just you - (ben_tilly)
                 Are you forgetting they actually vote? - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     dam near as bad as the cubans - (boxley) - (1)
                         ROFL! Hey, voting is a good thing! Now, from the horse's - (a6l6e6x)
                 2% - (jb4)
         How do you suppose JFK will try to respond? -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
             He'll discover he has Palestinian blood, too ;-) - (bbronson) - (4)
                 The sign - for future use! - (jbrabeck) - (3)
                     Thanks, but this is too easy - (bbronson) - (1)
                         Use ChrisR's pointer. - (Another Scott)
                     Another pointer: - (admin)

How can he be so skinny and live SO phat?!?
95 ms