IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New interesting point made
With respect like this, Jews hardly need any disrespect. Besides, the idea that Jews control the media is disproved by Mr. Gibson's own media campaign. Just as he kept most Jewish journalists out of early screenings of "The Passion," so he cherrypicks his interviewers now. No Jewish journalist on network television (and there are some) has been permitted to question him thus far \ufffd a press manipulation by Mr. Gibson's flacks that is worthy of further investigation.
interesting point,
thanx,
bill
when I was young I envisioned myself as the embodiment of Trinity, Now I realize I have turned into the Bambino
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Ah, the Bush technique of selecting press questioners.
Alex

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom ... the argument of tyrants ... the creed of slaves. -- William Pitt, addressing the British House of Commons (1783)
     houghtful commentary on gibsons movie, the Passion - (boxley) - (58)
         Ever see 'Dogma'? - (drewk)
         More - anti-Jew stance still a winner - (deSitter) - (56)
             interesting point made - (boxley) - (1)
                 Ah, the Bush technique of selecting press questioners. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             I think you've flipped. - (Nightowl) - (12)
                 C'est l'eau de Saint Louis -NT - (pwhysall)
                 Demur - (Ashton) - (10)
                     Did that help, Owl? -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                         Re: Did that help, Owl? - (Nightowl) - (1)
                             The french means, more or less - (hnick)
                     Sorry Ashton, - (Nightowl) - (6)
                         Re: Sorry Ashton, - (deSitter) - (3)
                             You forget, Ross - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                 Fair enough - (deSitter) - (1)
                                     Okay - (Nightowl)
                         There's a certain mindset in the grognard crew... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                             Strangely.. - (deSitter)
             That's a crock, de - (cwbrenn) - (40)
                 read the book, :-) and got a question for ya - (boxley) - (2)
                     I did, in fact. - (cwbrenn) - (1)
                         good review - (boxley)
                 Re: That's a crock, de - (deSitter) - (32)
                     Re: That's a crock, de - (cwbrenn) - (25)
                         ignore - (deSitter)
                         Re: That's a crock, de - (deSitter) - (22)
                             It wasn't intended to - (cwbrenn) - (21)
                                 That wasn't my experience - (Nightowl)
                                 But Gibson has a thing with violence - (deSitter) - (19)
                                     Perhaps, but existence is not always obsession - (FuManChu) - (8)
                                         Re: Perhaps, but existence is not always obsession - (deSitter) - (7)
                                             Violence in theatre is different - (cwbrenn) - (6)
                                                 no the movie was something he wanted to do - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     "Get Job!", the movie - (deSitter)
                                                 Re: Violence in theatre is different. Addendum - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                     So then... - (cwbrenn) - (2)
                                                         It's always less risky to shoot dead messengers___:-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                             LOL. Well writ! -NT - (cwbrenn)
                                     So what? - (cwbrenn) - (9)
                                         Ah, now that's a question, then. - (pwhysall) - (7)
                                             Re: Ah, now that's a question, then. - (cwbrenn) - (5)
                                                 You answer wisely, young Jedi :) - (pwhysall)
                                                 Forgetting DK? -NT - (FuManChu) - (2)
                                                     No, not forgetting. - (cwbrenn) - (1)
                                                         They are derivative -NT - (deSitter)
                                                 On hardcore... - (pwhysall)
                                             Black Flag, The Ramones, Richard Hell, Souxie -NT - (deSitter)
                                         Reminds me of Scratch Acid - (altmann)
                         Re: That's a crock, de - (pwhysall)
                     Re: That's a crock, de - (cwbrenn)
                     Sorry, I keep responding piecemeal. - (cwbrenn) - (4)
                         It's very simple - (deSitter) - (3)
                             Sure... a degree of sensitivity, yes - (cwbrenn) - (2)
                                 No they were plotting to kill an upstart rabbi - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Re: No they were plotting to kill an upstart rabbi - (cwbrenn)
                 Good to see you! - (pwhysall) - (3)
                     Thank you! - (cwbrenn) - (1)
                         Excellent... - (pwhysall)
                     Ditto.. and a small dot.NYET, .NIT re page: - (Ashton)

I have this theory about the Brontosaurus...
134 ms