IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Necessary
Supposed something went wrong. Suppose one of the girls tried to run for it and got killed by a passing car. The cops would be roasted over a slow fire for not following procedures. Following procedures to the letter is the only way they could protect themselves, especially when children are involved.

The societal problem is child worship, an unrealistic image of children as pure, innocent and unable to lie or make up stories. Much of this is created by the advertising industry to get parents to buy stuff for their kids and by misguided social workers to further their own interests.

Children, even at 12, are self centered, self serving, manipulative wild animals that lie as a first resort, mske up incredibly detailed stories of things that never happened and don't care a hoot what damage they do to others. It was bad enough in the past, but today they are fed endless tools and suggestions by television. No child should ever be believed without supporting physical evidence.

I speak from personal knowledge - I was one once, and I remember my childhood in clear detail (and I was by no means among the worst or most manipulative). Sometimes I think becoming a parent automatically erases all memories of one's own childhood (probably an evolutionary adaption to keep the little monsters from all being strangled).
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New And the counter-evidence is so freaking clear
The societal problem is child worship, an unrealistic image of children as pure, innocent and unable to lie or make up stories.
Take your average 2-year-old. Just barely able to talk. Put him in a room with a cookie jar and tell him not to eat any. Go away for five minutes. Come back in while he's got one in each hand and crumbs all over his face and ask him if he ate any.

No, they learn to lie all on their own. Not lying is the thing that has to be taught.
===

Implicitly condoning stupidity since 2001.
New Lying as a sign of linguistic ability....
I thought the most compelling sign of human-style intellectual ability in Koko (the gorilla who was taught sign language) was when she broke the sink in her environment - and made up an elaborate tale about someone else who came in and did it...

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

12 yr old girls handcuffed in LA - (deSitter) - (11)
         Not so sure on this one.. - (Ashton)
         Just how do you do that? - (imric) - (5)
             Re: Just how do you do that? - (deSitter) - (4)
                 Authorized! - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                     I don't think it was excessive at all - (jake123)
                 You really like how Japan works? - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                     Re: You really like how Japan works? - (deSitter)
         Necessary - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             And the counter-evidence is so freaking clear - (drewk) - (1)
                 Lying as a sign of linguistic ability.... - (imric)
         Re: 12 yr old girls handcuffed in LA - (qstephens)

Didn't they bury this game in Mexico or something?
41 ms