IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Partially
I actually thought you where trying to refute terrorism, but yes, your logic was littered with Christian thinking. I don't think a Muslim would ever raise the point about Jesus. A Muslim will refer to Muhammad when possible, but if there isn't a saying by him to use I suspect they would be more likely to appeal to Moses then Jesus.

I suspect the long history of conflict between Muslims and Christians has something to do with this though. The Koran does have a fair amount of space talking about Jesus, but modern Muslims don't refer to it. Jesus is a non-issue to them, unless they want to play up the compatibility between their religion and others.

As for you final point, yes I think most Muslims would consider Muhammad the wisest of the prophets. But from a religious perspective, his most important trait was that he was the last, his word is the final word.

And in case, I would still argue that Islam is a more militant religion then Christianity in general.

Jay
New Re: refuting terrorism and Bible ties
Sorry bout that. I was trying to refute terrorism using Islamic laws (but trying to understand murder/revenge from a Islamic extremist justification).

Apparently the radical Islam extremists do not give as much credit to prior Bible Prophets as I thought they would.
     Fighting terrorism using Islamic Law - (brettj) - (18)
         Wild-card. - (static) - (6)
             What I've determined ... - (brettj) - (1)
                 Sort of - (JayMehaffey)
             Resolving Bible-Koran conflicts - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                 "The Koran was dictated by Muhammed" Also the book of Mormon - (boxley)
                 That's a good point. - (static)
                 More Koranic proof that bin Laden is evil - (brettj)
         Dream On - (deSitter) - (1)
             Yellow smileys! - (marlowe)
         Re: Fighting terrorism using Islamic Law - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
             It's all about perspective? - (brettj) - (2)
                 Partially - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                     Re: refuting terrorism and Bible ties - (brettj)
         The following link may be helpful to you - (ben_tilly) - (4)
             Yes. it has been very informative. - (brettj) - (3)
                 Brett, this has squat to do with religion - (boxley) - (2)
                     Religious terrorist hide behind religion - (brettj) - (1)
                         It's not about religion! - (Ashton)

Mmmmm. Bacteria injections.
42 ms