IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Imagine that
the man who fucking knows everything is left speechless. :)

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New By your fuckwittery, yes.

Peter
[link|http://www.debian.org|Shill For Hire]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Blog]
New Just can't get over it can you
the fact that I have a right to my own beliefs, even if you don't believe in them.

Unlike you, I don't call your beliefs fuckwittery, and I support your right to have them.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New And also unlike Peter, you're just plain fucking STUPID.
I mean, a long well-reasoned essay on what's wrong with that "intelligent design" shit, replete with actual concrete examples of how the Crypto-Creationist author slithers around and bends the truth... And you exclaim, "FUD plain and simple" ?!?

How fucking stupid can you BE, to think that ANYONE will believe you when you spout bullshit as egregiously dim-witted as that?

This isn't about your "right to [your] own beliefs"; it's about your total and incorrigible error of FACT, claiming that what is, plainly for all to see, an *analysis of* FUD -- FUD on the part of the "intelligent design" slimeballs -- is "FUD".

You constantly amaze me, reaching new and hitherto unimagined depths of imbecility.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
You know you're doing good work when you get flamed by an idiot. -- [link|http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/35/34218.html|Andrew Wittbrodt]
New I don't have the time to waste combating fud.
Let me give you an example, the first part of it:

It is useless to try to explain science to someone who isn't interested in what the facts have to say. And it's useless to try to learn anything from such people. If they are clever, as Johnson is, they can find a way to claim that almost any fact supports their position. If evolutionists agree on something, it's a dogmatic orthodoxy; if they disagree, they're squabbling about every detail of evolutionary theory.

Now imagine it said this:

It is useless to try to explain Windows advantages to someone who isn't interested in what the facts have to say. And it's useless to try to learn anything from such people. If they are clever, as Linus Torvalds is, they can find a way to claim that almost any fact supports their position. If Windows users agree on something, it's a dogmatic orthodoxy; if they disagree, they're squabbling about every detail of Windows.

You can see that it is more of an opinion than a fact. You can see that clearly it is FUD. Like something Microsoft wrote to discredit Linux users and Linux itself. The so called "Facts" are bised and one-sided, like a Microsoft spounsered Windows Vs. Linux study. If you cannot see that, then you are the imbecile and not me.

End of discussion.

New That was an excerpt. Read the linked article for the proofs.
     In other words (Ben is such a fucking wuss)... - (CRConrad) - (70)
         Learn some history, asshole - (ben_tilly) - (69)
             Ben is right - (deSitter)
             Learn to read, Fuck-face. - (CRConrad) - (27)
                 Learn to read yourself - (ben_tilly) - (26)
                     You learn first. - (CRConrad) - (25)
                         Of course I have further advice to give - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                             You'd need to assume? - (CRConrad)
                         Thank you... I knew you weren't really completely a lamer - (danreck) - (22)
                             On that side bet - (ben_tilly) - (19)
                                 Re: On that side bet - (danreck) - (18)
                                     Dumbass. - (admin) - (11)
                                         Ouch... - (danreck)
                                         Oh, and by the way... - (danreck) - (9)
                                             Re: Oh, and by the way... - (deSitter)
                                             Re: Oh, and by the way... - (admin) - (7)
                                                 Old English UNIX - (deSitter) - (6)
                                                     If yer gonna Old English, do it right, dufus - (jb4) - (5)
                                                         That's not Old English, fuckwit. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                                             Dorkus Maximus... - (danreck)
                                                             Ignorant? -NT - (folkert) - (1)
                                                                 I once ahad a coworker - (Arkadiy)
                                                             And damn proud of it too, butthole! -NT - (jb4)
                                     Re: On that side bet - (deSitter)
                                     Who chooses the book? - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                         Re: Who chooses the book? - (danreck) - (3)
                                             And *that* is a sucker bet - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                 An apology from the FLAME FORUM? - (hnick)
                                                 Fair enough... - (danreck)
                             [Edit: Typo] Been going to say this for a while: - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (Silverlock)
             bah, what crap, creationism is correct - (boxley) - (39)
                 Yes indeed - (orion) - (12)
                     You might want to read this. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                         FUD plain and simple -NT - (orion) - (8)
                             This post left blank because there's nothing one can say. -NT - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                 Imagine that - (orion) - (5)
                                     By your fuckwittery, yes. -NT - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                         Just can't get over it can you - (orion) - (3)
                                             And also unlike Peter, you're just plain fucking STUPID. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                 I don't have the time to waste combating fud. - (orion) - (1)
                                                     That was an excerpt. Read the linked article for the proofs. -NT - (Another Scott)
                             Facts, Understanding and Demonstration? Yup, it is. :-\ufffd -NT - (Another Scott)
                     the accidental ape is not nescessarily in the design - (boxley) - (1)
                         Indeed - (orion)
                 What a carefully thought out and informed position... -NT - (ben_tilly) - (25)
                     yup - (boxley) - (24)
                         Nice little gap in that reasoning - (ben_tilly) - (23)
                             Eyes? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                 No mystery there. - (admin) - (3)
                                     An honest question - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                                         Yes - (ben_tilly)
                                     Thanks. - (mmoffitt)
                             ok lets start with a carbon based life form - (boxley) - (17)
                                 Chaos theory as misunderstood, you mean? - (ben_tilly) - (16)
                                     More non-sequiteurs - (jake123) - (2)
                                         Body piercings don't have this kind of torque, though. -NT - (admin)
                                         ICLRPD! (new thread) - (jb4)
                                     large phlem dripping from a donkeys ass - (boxley) - (12)
                                         I'll amend that statement - (ben_tilly) - (11)
                                             NON SEQUITUR - (admin) - (1)
                                                 Sorry, boxley's spelin is werng off - (ben_tilly)
                                             Of course, you have met me, do I act at all reasonable? - (boxley) - (8)
                                                 But, I see no mention of extinctions. - (a6l6e6x)
                                                 I've met you and you act like you don't give a shit - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                                     good link pole shifts can and do explain a lot -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                                         Hey - You can't do THAT! - (broomberg) - (3)
                                                             naw busy trying to find the link - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                 Dream on - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                     a squint in yer eye - (boxley)
                                                         Poleax shifts.. - (Ashton)

268435456 bytes OK.
190 ms