IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You could try being honest with her
lying about an allergy is so much not like you.

Be honest, tell her your feelings when the dogs went after you, tell her how you felt, how scared you were, how it made you uncomfortable.

Suggest that next time she put the dogs in a barn or another building they own so they won't have that effect on you next time you visit them.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

Expand Edited by orion Dec. 27, 2003, 08:40:52 PM EST
New Re: You could try being honest with her
That is the general plan. I wouldn't lie to her, I was just wondering why my allergy was so awful in the house, so the number of dogs was a possible factor.

John said I could be honest, I'm just working on a tactful way to say it all, and also trying to decide if I should tell her personally in an email before sending out the general one.

Honestly, at this point, I just want to go home... we are starting back on Monday. It's nice here, at his dad's, with the laptop and CNN, but honestly, I want my Nikolai back, and my shower massage, and my birdie... and my house.

Nightowl >8#
"I love the sound of CNN in the morning! Even if it is only temporary!" -- Temporary Owl thought while in New Mexico.
     Too many FUCKING DOGS! - (Nightowl) - (32)
         Who needs even one dog. - (Andrew Grygus)
         Re: Too many FUCKING DOGS! - (deSitter)
         Arf! shoulda kicked a few dog asses, they'd leave ya alone -NT - (boxley) - (15)
             Would have tried... - (Nightowl) - (14)
                 Next time, bring an "Airhorn" - (orion) - (13)
                     Ah, that's one of the things worrying me - (Nightowl) - (12)
                         simple solution to dog packs, squirt gun - (boxley) - (4)
                             When did you get so soft? - (drewk) - (3)
                                 I've heard ammonia works too! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                 14 dogs is a lot of beer - (boxley)
                                 Also, works a lot better for us guys than (Night-)chicks... -NT - (CRConrad)
                         You could claim an allergy to dogs. - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                             So, was that an intentional test... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                 Hah, a perfectionist pilkunnussija indeed! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                 Sorry, too busy drinking -NT - (pwhysall)
                             Re: You could claim an allergy to dogs. - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                 You could try being honest with her - (orion) - (1)
                                     Re: You could try being honest with her - (Nightowl)
         Some laws have a limit on the dogs you can own - (orion) - (2)
             Re: Some laws have a limit on the dogs you can own - (Nightowl)
             anyplace that has a limit on how many dogs you can own - (boxley)
         Get yerself a spine, tell the old bitch to make her mind up: - (CRConrad) - (10)
             Trying to use tact - (Nightowl) - (2)
                 Don't sugar-coat it, the truth can help and hurt - (orion) - (1)
                     Re: Don't sugar-coat it, the truth can help and hurt - (Nightowl)
             Classic Cyclic - (jb4) - (5)
                 You betcher scrawny li'l ass I am, muthafucka! -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                     Oh yeah? What do YOU know about my ass?!? -NT - (jb4) - (3)
                         It's *bound* to be scrawny, because I DO know... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                             Methuselah?!? - (jb4) - (1)
                                 "Her" ?!? Needed glasses already then, didja...? -NT - (CRConrad)
             ICLRPD - (jb4)

Crap shoot and intuition then.
192 ms