IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New simple solution to dog packs, squirt gun
fill it with water and when you arrive open the window and snarl at them while squirting water on them. They will assume you are urinating on them and get very embarrassed because only an extremely powerful dog would deign to pee on them. One gets a little loud out comes the squirt gun. After a while you pointing at them will cow them.
luck,
famdamilies are a nuisance.
thanx,
bill
stick a spork in it.

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New When did you get so soft?
I'd expect you to tell her to actually piss on them. Works better, too.
===

Implicitly condoning stupidity since 2001.
New I've heard ammonia works too!
Alex

In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty. -- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826), US president
New 14 dogs is a lot of beer
besides having trained dogs for lots of purposes I use tools that are easy to use and effective. Works well on yappy mutts also.
thanx,
bill
stick a spork in it.

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Also, works a lot better for us guys than (Night-)chicks...
     Too many FUCKING DOGS! - (Nightowl) - (32)
         Who needs even one dog. - (Andrew Grygus)
         Re: Too many FUCKING DOGS! - (deSitter)
         Arf! shoulda kicked a few dog asses, they'd leave ya alone -NT - (boxley) - (15)
             Would have tried... - (Nightowl) - (14)
                 Next time, bring an "Airhorn" - (orion) - (13)
                     Ah, that's one of the things worrying me - (Nightowl) - (12)
                         simple solution to dog packs, squirt gun - (boxley) - (4)
                             When did you get so soft? - (drewk) - (3)
                                 I've heard ammonia works too! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                 14 dogs is a lot of beer - (boxley)
                                 Also, works a lot better for us guys than (Night-)chicks... -NT - (CRConrad)
                         You could claim an allergy to dogs. - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                             So, was that an intentional test... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                 Hah, a perfectionist pilkunnussija indeed! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                 Sorry, too busy drinking -NT - (pwhysall)
                             Re: You could claim an allergy to dogs. - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                 You could try being honest with her - (orion) - (1)
                                     Re: You could try being honest with her - (Nightowl)
         Some laws have a limit on the dogs you can own - (orion) - (2)
             Re: Some laws have a limit on the dogs you can own - (Nightowl)
             anyplace that has a limit on how many dogs you can own - (boxley)
         Get yerself a spine, tell the old bitch to make her mind up: - (CRConrad) - (10)
             Trying to use tact - (Nightowl) - (2)
                 Don't sugar-coat it, the truth can help and hurt - (orion) - (1)
                     Re: Don't sugar-coat it, the truth can help and hurt - (Nightowl)
             Classic Cyclic - (jb4) - (5)
                 You betcher scrawny li'l ass I am, muthafucka! -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                     Oh yeah? What do YOU know about my ass?!? -NT - (jb4) - (3)
                         It's *bound* to be scrawny, because I DO know... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                             Methuselah?!? - (jb4) - (1)
                                 "Her" ?!? Needed glasses already then, didja...? -NT - (CRConrad)
             ICLRPD - (jb4)

Please do not spit too loud, thank you.
58 ms