IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm with you, buddy
My wife is in the same boat.

My prayers are with you both....
jb4
(Resistance is not futile...)
New Please email me direct.
My wife has found a Fibro chat line. That has helped her a lot. If your wife and my wife have the same thing, it may be beneficial for them to email each other.
[link|mailto:jbrabeck@mn.mediaone.net|Joe]
New 10-4...write you this weekend
But be advised that my wife is a confirmed "preservationist"; things like e-mail will have to be done by me because...well, she just doesn't want to get near the thing if she doesn't have to. (And, as far as she is cincerned, she doesn't have to!)
jb4
(Resistance is not futile...)
     Let's hype the Internet sales tax revenue loss some more - (wharris2) - (56)
         Sales Tax - (jbrabeck) - (55)
             Which is why it's time to scrap the sales tax. - (inthane-chan) - (54)
                 Acceptable if . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (53)
                     Yeah, that's what I was suggesting. - (inthane-chan) - (52)
                         Flat tax, negative income tax - (wharris2) - (51)
                             How about scrap income tax altogether - (Fearless Freep) - (50)
                                 Re: How about scrap income tax altogether - (wharris2) - (8)
                                     Re: How about scrap income tax altogether - (Fearless Freep) - (7)
                                         Doesn't matter - (wharris2) - (4)
                                             Yeah... - (Fearless Freep) - (3)
                                                 Depends on how you look at the numbers... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                     Re: Depends on how you look at the numbers... - (Fearless Freep)
                                                 Re: Yeah... - (wharris2)
                                         No. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                             Impossible... - (Fearless Freep)
                                 The only way I'd go for this... - (inthane-chan) - (40)
                                     Umm... - (Fearless Freep) - (1)
                                         Well then... - (inthane-chan)
                                     Don't get yourself in debt... - (admin) - (32)
                                         Yeah, I know there's more to it than that... - (inthane-chan) - (18)
                                             Which net? - (Fearless Freep) - (17)
                                                 Doesn't work for everybody. - (inthane-chan) - (16)
                                                     Re: Doesn't work for everybody. - (Fearless Freep) - (15)
                                                         So how would you fix it? -NT - (inthane-chan) - (14)
                                                             I wouldn't - (Fearless Freep) - (12)
                                                                 You're only looking at the bad. - (addison) - (2)
                                                                     Re: You're only looking at the bad. - (Fearless Freep) - (1)
                                                                         Re: You're only looking at the bad. - (addison)
                                                                 And life was better a hundred years ago? - (ben_tilly)
                                                                 Wow, how *impressively* wrong you can be! - (CRConrad) - (7)
                                                                     Jerico. - (a6l6e6x)
                                                                     Cackle.. glorp - (Ashton) - (5)
                                                                         Belladonna? Uhm... Thanks - I think! :-) -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                                             belladona dilates the pupils (eye-opener) -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                                 3 ears and a tail.. - (Ashton)
                                                                                 There's such a thing as being too open-eyed. - (marlowe) - (1)
                                                                                     Actually, I was thinking (and "thank?"ing Ashton for)... - (CRConrad)
                                                             Clarification - (Fearless Freep)
                                         Yup - (Fearless Freep) - (2)
                                             Been there - (tuberculosis)
                                             Escrow companies for contractors. - (inthane-chan)
                                         Re: Don't get yourself in debt... - (jbrabeck) - (9)
                                             Sorry To Hear That - (deSitter) - (8)
                                                 Very Important. - (imric) - (7)
                                                     Thanks - we finally have a diagnosis - (jbrabeck) - (6)
                                                         I'm with you, buddy - (jb4) - (2)
                                                             Please email me direct. - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                                                 10-4...write you this weekend - (jb4)
                                                         I will. -NT - (imric)
                                                         One more... - (inthane-chan)
                                                         You have my support - (Silverlock)
                                     Re: The only way I'd go for this... - (addison) - (4)
                                         So if you SELL a stock... - (jb4) - (3)
                                             I don't think so. - (addison) - (2)
                                                 Sales tax on used cars - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                     Re: Sales tax on used cars - (addison)

They're going to sue you.
94 ms