IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I wouldn't say that
because I have no interest in having sex with her. I'd catch something for sure and wreck my marriage if I did. Plus it would be on videotape and all over the Internet to boot.

Edit: typo in title.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

Collapse Edited by orion Dec. 13, 2003, 03:22:46 PM EST
I would say that
because I have no interest in having sex with her. I'd catch something for sure and wreck my marriage if I did. Plus it would be on videotape and all over the Internet to boot.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

And funny how you can find the time... - (inthane-chan) - (40)
         Ditto... - (Nightowl)
         Flame? Bah: / prod / reminder / life-ring / wake-up-call.. - (Ashton) - (37)
             Everyone needs a good swift kick in the ass sometimes - (Steve Lowe) - (36)
                 And sometimes one kick too many... - (Nightowl) - (35)
                     Nah, she's not a whore. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         I wouldn't say that - (orion)
                     Might I say - (orion) - (32)
                         Many people find exactly that - (Arkadiy) - (30)
                             Verbosity challenged - (orion) - (29)
                                 Re: Verbosity challenged - (deSitter) - (27)
                                     When? - (orion) - (26)
                                         Re: When? - (deSitter) - (2)
                                             Nervous system - (orion) - (1)
                                                 Re: Nervous system - (deSitter)
                                         BTW - (deSitter) - (22)
                                             Only alternative they suggested - (orion) - (21)
                                                 Re: Only alternative they suggested - (deSitter) - (19)
                                                     WHat I don't like are the side effects - (orion) - (18)
                                                         Re: WHat I don't like are the side effects - (deSitter) - (9)
                                                             ECT and me - (orion) - (8)
                                                                 Re: ECT and me - (deSitter) - (7)
                                                                     Cheddar or Swiss? :) -NT - (orion) - (6)
                                                                         Re: Cheddar or Swiss? :) - (deSitter) - (4)
                                                                             http://ect.org/ - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                 Re: http://ect.org/ - (deSitter)
                                                                                 Reasons not to get it - (orion)
                                                                             Rebooting my brain - (orion)
                                                                         Re: Cheddar or Swiss? :) - (Nightowl)
                                                         Re: WHat I don't like are the side effects - (Nightowl) - (7)
                                                             I am doing my best - (orion) - (6)
                                                                 I agree - (Nightowl) - (5)
                                                                     Some times I am Cheddar and other times Swiss - (orion) - (4)
                                                                         Motherfucking Morons! take this fucking drivel elsewhere! - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                             Sorry, but Scott told us... - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                                                                 you are blowing orion and he is jigging you - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                     It was insulting - (orion)
                                                 Norman, you're doing fine - (Nightowl)
                                 "Quoting the message and responding 'Yes' to it" - (Arkadiy)
                         Yep, same definition I found. - (Nightowl)
         Just to clarify - (orion)

Quite another Theatre of operations.
52 ms