IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: WHat I don't like are the side effects
Don't let anyone push or hassle you into a procedure you aren't okay about. You stick to what you are doing, keep plugging and keep doing what the doctor says and you'll keep on improving.

The improvement I've seen in just barely a year is remarkable, so don't worry about what everyone else thinks. None of us are perfect, all of us make mistakes, do stupid screw ups and sometimes piss people off, but regardless, all of us are usually doing the best we can.

Hang in there.

Brenda
Nightowl >8#
"The difference between being immature and child-like is that one is what you are, and one is what you choose to be."

Comment by Nightowl {O,O}
New I am doing my best
the best a wheel of cheese can do anyway. :)

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New I agree
And so am I. :)

At least we know to make like a wheel and roll with the punches, rather than sit like a squeeze bottle and spew! ;)

Nightowl >8#
"The difference between being immature and child-like is that one is what you are, and one is what you choose to be."

New Some times I am Cheddar and other times Swiss
Sharp Cheddar that is, when my mind works somewhat better. Swiss when my mind has holes in it and doesn't do as good.

"Behold the power of Cheese!" :)

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New Motherfucking Morons! take this fucking drivel elsewhere!
this is flame after all. polite comments do not belong here.
thanx,
bill
stick a spork in it.

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Sorry, but Scott told us...
To keep our battle with DeSitter in here.

Take it up with him.

Nightowl >8#

New you are blowing orion and he is jigging you
metaphorically in the last few threads. If you wan to have a side bar about each other do so. This area is specifically for insulting commentary ya daft bitch (get it now?)
thanx,
bill
stick a spork in it.

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New It was insulting
I was calling myself a wheel of cheese in reference to deSitter's posts. It was meant to be insulting to him and sarcastic. Maybe you just didn't get it? ECT can do that to you, or so I hear. :)

And funny how you can find the time... - (inthane-chan) - (40)
         Ditto... - (Nightowl)
         Flame? Bah: / prod / reminder / life-ring / wake-up-call.. - (Ashton) - (37)
             Everyone needs a good swift kick in the ass sometimes - (Steve Lowe) - (36)
                 And sometimes one kick too many... - (Nightowl) - (35)
                     Nah, she's not a whore. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         I wouldn't say that - (orion)
                     Might I say - (orion) - (32)
                         Many people find exactly that - (Arkadiy) - (30)
                             Verbosity challenged - (orion) - (29)
                                 Re: Verbosity challenged - (deSitter) - (27)
                                     When? - (orion) - (26)
                                         Re: When? - (deSitter) - (2)
                                             Nervous system - (orion) - (1)
                                                 Re: Nervous system - (deSitter)
                                         BTW - (deSitter) - (22)
                                             Only alternative they suggested - (orion) - (21)
                                                 Re: Only alternative they suggested - (deSitter) - (19)
                                                     WHat I don't like are the side effects - (orion) - (18)
                                                         Re: WHat I don't like are the side effects - (deSitter) - (9)
                                                             ECT and me - (orion) - (8)
                                                                 Re: ECT and me - (deSitter) - (7)
                                                                     Cheddar or Swiss? :) -NT - (orion) - (6)
                                                                         Re: Cheddar or Swiss? :) - (deSitter) - (4)
                                                                             http://ect.org/ - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                 Re: http://ect.org/ - (deSitter)
                                                                                 Reasons not to get it - (orion)
                                                                             Rebooting my brain - (orion)
                                                                         Re: Cheddar or Swiss? :) - (Nightowl)
                                                         Re: WHat I don't like are the side effects - (Nightowl) - (7)
                                                             I am doing my best - (orion) - (6)
                                                                 I agree - (Nightowl) - (5)
                                                                     Some times I am Cheddar and other times Swiss - (orion) - (4)
                                                                         Motherfucking Morons! take this fucking drivel elsewhere! - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                             Sorry, but Scott told us... - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                                                                 you are blowing orion and he is jigging you - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                     It was insulting - (orion)
                                                 Norman, you're doing fine - (Nightowl)
                                 "Quoting the message and responding 'Yes' to it" - (Arkadiy)
                         Yep, same definition I found. - (Nightowl)
         Just to clarify - (orion)

You keep using that word, but I do not think that it means what you think it does.
113 ms