IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Those "mid years" women...
I'm married to one, so I really do know where they go. Places you don't frequent, probably.

Like 4-5, 6-7, 8-9 year old soccer games my kids play. Ballet, tap, and piano lessons for the girls. Soccer, football, and computer lessons for the boys. You find a few at the gym, looking in envy at those pasty 20 year old girls with clothes 3-4 sizes smaller. Between work, home, and the kids, there's just no time for recreation. My wife is a martyr, because she also is trying to go to school (in addition to work, home and kids). Feeling guilty, because she can't seem to win big at any of these.

By 55, the kids are grown, the career and body are pretty much lost causes, and the women pretty much realize (with everyone else) that they're not going to be rich anytime soon, so they start enjoying life again, because there's just not enough of it left. So Oktoberfest becomes a treat again...

Somehow, we men don't seem to figure all this out until we're at least 65.

Glen Austin
New And if that's where they all are . .
. . (and I did, of course, suspect it), then they don't do me a damned bit of good anyway. However, picking up a stray one just divorced now and then can be quite interesting indeed. Some can be a rather wild for a few months at least, some for years, especially if hubby wan't showing much interest.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Reminds of an old Redd Fox joke. I *mean* old!
Women over 40 are great. They don't yell, they don't tell, and they're grateful as hell.
Alex

Whom the gods wish to destroy, they first make mad. -- Euripides
New Missed one
They don't swell
For every human problem, there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong
H. L. Mencken, Mencken's Metalaw
New Good point! That was definitely a part of it.
They say that memory is the second thing to go, etc. :)
Alex

Whom the gods wish to destroy, they first make mad. -- Euripides
New Waht was that first thing again? Can't remember.
For every human problem, there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong
H. L. Mencken, Mencken's Metalaw
New Uppity Blues Women
I first heard that line by these [link|http://www.alligator.com/store/album.cfm?AlbumID=al4780&ArtistID=022|gals] in the song "Middle Aged Blues Boogie". It's hilarious. I played it at a friend's 40th birthday. She didn't know whether to be mad or laugh.
Have fun,
Carl Forde
     OK, it's me again . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (16)
         69 cents? The black can right? 1.25 here(envy) - (boxley) - (1)
             Yup, the black can. - (Andrew Grygus)
         Andy.. you oughtta do a monthly column called ~ - (Ashton) - (1)
             Yes, Zappa lived there - if I recall correctly. - (Andrew Grygus)
         Whatchamean, "turning CRC's stomach"?!? - (CRConrad)
         Holy cow, talk about starting a day right - (wharris2)
         I remember! - (slugbug) - (1)
             It hasn't changed much, that's for sure. - (Andrew Grygus)
         Those "mid years" women... - (gdaustin) - (6)
             And if that's where they all are . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                 Reminds of an old Redd Fox joke. I *mean* old! - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                     Missed one - (Silverlock) - (2)
                         Good point! That was definitely a part of it. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                             Waht was that first thing again? Can't remember. -NT - (Silverlock)
                     Uppity Blues Women - (cforde)
         ROFL - (deSitter)

Whenever someone says, "Show, don't tell," aren't they violating that exact rule?
90 ms