IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Andy.. you oughtta do a monthly column called ~
Not.. On The Road

Could get to the New Yorker even, er with a small glossary about 'sprats' n' such.

Ah.... to have had a poetess for (one of) my grandmother, instead of the McCarthy loving pre-vert I had to contend with. Indeed.. Indeed.. "And if these words you heed my dear - you are no blood of mine".

Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle..

(I too wonder where the actual grownup women are to be found - at least in public - I know where some of them hang out, otherwise..) Not often as enamoured of beer & fishheads as perhaps those of us with that defective Y-chromosome?

As to the 'pasty and incompletely formed'... um yes, but have you also noticed, even the wannabe talking heads on Tee Vee (where they are 'sposed to cultivate that announcer voice): that Valley-guhrl speech impediment appears to be on the ascendance? ..not to mention the rising-inflection at the end of a normal declarative sentence - such as to make it a kind of question? [like This sentence-fragment if read as a question].

Hell.. Dubya has his own form of that, though usually it's his ac-cen'-tu-atin all them difficult syl-la'-buls, for emphasis.. He is reading better though.

(Well.. I did have an intelligent conv. & badinage with a mid-20ish lass of late -- but then she's from Oxford as in UK, so... I mean - they still do speak English there.) I guess I'm a sucker for Brit-English anyway, though the father of a grilf there, was pure Cockney; ie born within the sound of Bow Bells. A communist labor org. of the '30s too! One of the wiser folk I ever met. So all the accents are kewl - just so long as there's a mind behind the mouth..

Cheers,

Ashton

(Now I know who to call on finding self Southwards, for a clue 'bout what's happenin.. ever make the Laurel Canyon cycle ride(s) ? IIRC Zappa lived around there too)
New Yes, Zappa lived there - if I recall correctly.
I use Laurel Canyon infrequently to get into Beverly Hills, but I try to avoid clients there. BH is not convenient to any freeway, the drivers there are both the worst and the most arrogant, parking is always a problem, and people in Beverly Hills are mostly of the Leona Helmsley school: "Only the little people pay bills".

No, I've never been on the Laurel Canyon cycle ride - in fact i've never been on a motorcycle. They seem a touch suicidal for my taste, especially as I tend to "push the envelope" where vehicles are concerned. My younger brother does restoration work on old bikes, but doesn't ride them any more since his foot was smashed in a motorcycle accident.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
     OK, it's me again . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (16)
         69 cents? The black can right? 1.25 here(envy) - (boxley) - (1)
             Yup, the black can. - (Andrew Grygus)
         Andy.. you oughtta do a monthly column called ~ - (Ashton) - (1)
             Yes, Zappa lived there - if I recall correctly. - (Andrew Grygus)
         Whatchamean, "turning CRC's stomach"?!? - (CRConrad)
         Holy cow, talk about starting a day right - (wharris2)
         I remember! - (slugbug) - (1)
             It hasn't changed much, that's for sure. - (Andrew Grygus)
         Those "mid years" women... - (gdaustin) - (6)
             And if that's where they all are . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                 Reminds of an old Redd Fox joke. I *mean* old! - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                     Missed one - (Silverlock) - (2)
                         Good point! That was definitely a part of it. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                             Waht was that first thing again? Can't remember. -NT - (Silverlock)
                     Uppity Blues Women - (cforde)
         ROFL - (deSitter)

Maybe you should try to go over those dark green things.
49 ms