IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Puritans: let no good deed go unpunished.
New Good deed?
The story makes it sound like he was committing suicide in a way that should have guaranteed success. Should have gone to the American side where NO thrillseekers have ever gone over - too many rocks at the bottom.
lincoln

"Windows XP has so many holes in its security that any reasonable user will conclude it was designed by the same German officer who created the prison compound in "Hogan's Heroes." - Andy Ihnatko, Chicago Sun-Times
[link|http://users3.ev1.net/~bconnors/resume.htm|VB/SQL resume]
[link|http://users3.ev1.net/~bconnors/tandem_resume.htm|Tandem resume]
[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
     Niagara Plunge Survivor Faces Charges - (lincoln) - (21)
         Puritans: let no good deed go unpunished. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
             Good deed? - (lincoln)
         Hydro-gravitational terrorist! -NT - (deSitter)
         This doesn't make sense - (SpiceWare) - (1)
             No, it's too perilous! Just a little peril? - (admin)
         Master of the obvious - (drewk)
         Too bad for him - (GBert)
         It wasn't intended to be a suicide. - (tuberculosis) - (13)
             Thou sayest. -NT - (admin) - (12)
                 He keeps changing his story - (tuberculosis) - (11)
                     No, I agree with that. - (admin)
                     Hmm- will Ashcroft make attempted-suicide a capital offense? -NT - (Ashton) - (9)
                         Re: ...Ashcroft make attempted-suicide a capital offense? - (Nightowl) - (2)
                             Ummm.. think. about. it. -NT - (Ashton)
                             Success, however, is rewarded. - (kmself)
                         Suicide attempt punishment.... - (jbrabeck) - (4)
                             Re: Suicide attempt punishment.... - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                 Re: Suicide attempt punishment.... - (orion) - (2)
                                     Suicide booths? Never. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                         Yes, spoils the taste of Soylent - downgrades it to Yellow. -NT - (Ashton)
                         Believe it or not, it used to be in England -NT - (ben_tilly)

I said, "Forget the cods, Gill, this guy's gonna need a sturgeon." Well, the yellowtail was impressed with the way I landed her boyfriend. She came over to me, she said, "Hey, big boy. You're really a game fish. What's your name?" I said, "Marlin."
103 ms