IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Fastest fighter plane my ass.
The YF12A was canceled and the tooling ordered destroyed because it was so fucking much faster than the hot Migs our suck dick "intellegence agencies" were telling Washington would eat our ass. If it were widely known what these birds could do, funding for projects necessary to the comfortable careers of our hero-prostitute high military mucky mucks might be endangered.

That's not the same plane that McDonnell didn't build, the B-12 or was it A-12 Attack plane, was it? I worked on that plane (did paperwork for the parts).

I don't think I have heard of this one if it's not the same plane... what was that stupid stealth plane called.... (grrr).

Nightowl >8#

"I learned to be the door, instead of the mat!" "illegitimi nil carborundum"

Comment by Nightowl
New A12 and B12 were other versions of the 'Blackbird' line.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Re: A12 and B12 were other versions of the 'Blackbird' line.
Kewl, so they were related!

Thanks.

Nightowl >8#
"I learned to be the door, instead of the mat!" "illegitimi nil carborundum"

Comment by Nightowl
     What's the world's fastest fighter plane? - (deSitter) - (16)
         Fastest fighter plane my ass. - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
             !! never heard of that! - (deSitter) - (5)
                 You didn't hear about it for good reason. - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                     A12 - (dlevitt) - (3)
                         Well, the Blackbird group claims an A12 also . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                             Re: Well, the Blackbird group claims an A12 also . . - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                 FOUND IT! - (Nightowl)
             Re: Fastest fighter plane my ass. - (Nightowl) - (2)
                 A12 and B12 were other versions of the 'Blackbird' line. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     Re: A12 and B12 were other versions of the 'Blackbird' line. - (Nightowl)
             Re: Fastest fighter plane my ass. - (lincoln) - (5)
                 I doubt any weaponry but missiles . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                     I go with andy on this 1 - even Raptor is out gunned by that - (dmarker) - (2)
                         Guns became problematic quite a while ago . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                             "Travelling at the speed of light with the headlights on":-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)
                 YF12 details - Link - (dlevitt)

You were a prophet from above, then you came and sucked my blood.
38 ms