IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The tune of the unknown LRPDer.
"Just a little peril?": Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Galahad is in the castle Argh, and the peril consists of a horrible threat of spanking and oral sex from 3 score blondes and brunettes between the ages of 16 and 19 1/2 (or something along those lines). Lancelot comes to rescue him, Galahad doesn't want to go, and Lancelot tells him "No, it's too perilous." Hence, Galahad's remark.

"Boy, why does this guitar smell like CHEESE??": King Of The Hill. The son decides to play his dad's guitar with a block of cheddar, because then he'll be "shredding" just like the rock stars.

As the LRPD for this page says: "Gee whillikers!"
Regards,

-scott anderson
New "Bet you're gay."
That's her, officer! That's the woman that programmed me for evil!
New "No I'm not!"
Oh, wicked Zoot! Bad, wicked, NAUGHTY Zoot! She's been setting light to the beacon again, which as I remember is incidentally Grail-shaped.
Regards,

-scott anderson
New Ah yes.. Zoot. Ya oughtta see her sister,
Alors.

Then I bought this Python book, ready to settle in for some reminiscences.. and all it was, was a bunch of ?| g.z $#/\\ stuff.

So they let me trade it for a little metaphysical tome about Oracles and.. and THAT was full of cabalistic stuff too, even though it was in the Technical Fiction section.

Whatever hapened to truth in advertising? and what sort of species reads these .gz $/\\ cabalistic engrams, anyway - or are these secret codes for subversive groups? Maybe I'd better tell the General Attorney about this..

Hey I could get on Tee Vee...

A Concerned Murican
New Not secret codes for a subversive group.
We prefer to call it "[link|http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node=steganography|steganography]."
-YendorMike

"The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by the skeptics or the cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need people who dream of things that never were." - John F. Kennedy
New I *must* watch Holy Grail again
It's been a while since I've seen it - and if I'm forgetting all the quotes, then it's a sure sign I'm due for some intensive studying :)

Funnily enough, it's in the DVD collection of the place I'm staying at the moment. Yay!
On and on and on and on,
and on and on and on goes John.
New I've got to watch it for the first time.
On DVD there, you say? Hmm...

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

New upside down heathen!
ya got time to read the bible but not time to watch the explaination? :)
actually I saw a muckymuk prof from either oxford and cambridge explaining that the scenes are probable more accurate than most history books about medieval days.
thanx,
bill
What is a user? You mean userid isnt the same as uid?, gid? whats that? I dont understand "ask the requestor to send a non formal email request for ftp access? whaddya mean dean?
Halp Iam drowning in Bovine Fecal Matter!!!!
Bill
New Right, you...
... now I've been motivated to go rummaging in my video cabinet to unearth it. I know I've got it somewhere.

And FYI, I've had a Bible since I Was Very Small. I've had a copy of Monty Python's commentary for A Much Shorter Time.

Wade.

New Yer as subtle as a housebrick :)
Am busy for the weekend, but maybe one evening during the week?
On and on and on and on,
and on and on and on goes John.
New No hurry.
I found my copy on VHS. Besides, I'm busy most nights for the next few ... for rather a while.

Wade.

Unknown LRPDs - (Meerkat) - (13)
         Those have always baffled me too... - (CRConrad)
         The tune of the unknown LRPDer. - (admin) - (10)
             "Bet you're gay." -NT - (tseliot) - (3)
                 "No I'm not!" - (admin) - (2)
                     Ah yes.. Zoot. Ya oughtta see her sister, - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Not secret codes for a subversive group. - (Yendor)
             I *must* watch Holy Grail again - (Meerkat) - (5)
                 I've got to watch it for the first time. - (static) - (4)
                     upside down heathen! - (boxley) - (1)
                         Right, you... - (static)
                     Yer as subtle as a housebrick :) - (Meerkat) - (1)
                         No hurry. - (static)
         Banana line is from Holy Grail -msg -NT - (rsf)

I say, I say now Reason! Won't you put your blue jeans on?
109 ms