IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New current state of things
I ran spybotS&D, scandisk, and a few other things, and lappy appears better than before, but not completely back to normal. I found the utility I used to use with 95, "WinTop", and it shows IE is the bottleneck. (However, things used to be slow even without IE up, but I cannot recreate that so far.) I run Mozilla more now, but some sites only work with IE. Perhaps it is time to download a (fat) IE upgrade. Thanks for the suggestions.

BTW, why don't antivirus packs check for spybots and adware?
In that final hour, when each breath is a struggle to take, and you are looking back over your life's accomplishments, which memories would you treasure? The empires you built, or the joy you spread to others?

Therin lies the true measure of a man.
     ME laptop CPU/mem oddity - (tablizer) - (34)
         Re: ME laptop CPU/mem oddity - (deSitter) - (26)
             Choices? - (tablizer) - (25)
                 RAM is cheap - (hnick) - (6)
                     Doesn't more RAM eat up laptop batteries? - (tablizer) - (4)
                         I do tend to think more in terms of desktop machines - (hnick) - (3)
                             Re: I do tend to think more in terms of desktop machines - (deSitter) - (2)
                                 Varying mileage :) - (hnick) - (1)
                                     Re: Varying mileage :) - (deSitter)
                     Re: RAM is cheap - (deSitter)
                 Re: Choices? - (deSitter) - (17)
                     Sheesh. - (Another Scott)
                     If it came pre-installed, it's fine. - (static) - (15)
                         No. - (pwhysall) - (14)
                             and why? - (deSitter)
                             So sure are you... - (static) - (12)
                                 Re: So sure are you... - (deSitter)
                                 ME was pretty universally despised inside Microsoft. - (inthane-chan) - (9)
                                     The first thing you do with Me . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                                         Au contraire... - (admin) - (7)
                                             Yeah, but the clients get annoyed . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                 Yep. - (admin)
                                             *snort* - (deSitter) - (4)
                                                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (inthane-chan)
                                                 Dunno what color it was. - (admin) - (2)
                                                     Refund? - (kmself) - (1)
                                                         Many thanks!! Karsten - (Ashton)
                                 Windows ME and stability - (orion)
         Haha - (pwhysall)
         Get SpyBot Search and Destroy. Get Mozilla Firebird. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             Or, AdAware from LavaSoft or both. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             I'm seeing a lot of damage from scumware. - (Andrew Grygus)
             seeing that a lot myself - (SpiceWare)
         current state of things - (tablizer) - (1)
             Licensing agreements. - (inthane-chan)

May cause dizziness, rash, diarrhea, difficulty in breathing, loss of consciousness, extreme pain, bloody stools, flaccidity, amputation, blindness, suicidal thoughts, insanity, lesions, boils, bubonic plague, anal warts, vomiting up toads and lizards, violent convulsions, death, and likely poltergeist activity.
67 ms