IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Uh... Right-click on the task bar, AFAIK. HTH! (?)
Nope, there's a specific way to tile Explorer windows (Alt-mumble-clickydoo).
-drl
New Don't know that one but...
If you ctrl+click on 2 explorer windows and then right click on one of them you get the tile options for that set of windows.
--
Chris Altmann
     More "Stupid" Windows Tricks - (altmann) - (18)
         This is new? - (jake123) - (17)
             Win98 does it too. Don't have Win95 to check. - (altmann) - (16)
                 And yes this is somewhat like browser tabs... - (altmann)
                 Re: Win98 does it too. Don't have Win95 to check. - (jake123) - (10)
                     Sounds like someone's been paying attention to Gnome. - (admin) - (9)
                         Hm - (jake123) - (8)
                             The fact that it's called "XWorkplace" - (admin) - (7)
                                 I think X = extended - (SpiceWare) - (6)
                                     Re: I think X = extended - (admin) - (5)
                                         Okay THIS I know... - (folkert) - (4)
                                             Well, it could have easily come from X - (jake123) - (3)
                                                 OO Desktop? Whafor? - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                     A few nice things about the WPS - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                         The main thing is the incredible degree of consistency - (jake123)
                 Re: Win98 does it too. Don't have Win95 to check. - (deSitter) - (3)
                     Uh... Right-click on the task bar, AFAIK. HTH! (?) -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         Re: Uh... Right-click on the task bar, AFAIK. HTH! (?) - (deSitter) - (1)
                             Don't know that one but... - (altmann)

Thine is a mere venal sin which may be atoned: dast not move it very far or very often, or Ever! -- to the 7-11 for a Big G{ulp..} and a Lottery ticket. This be thy penance.
56 ms