> Boca Bratwursts. These things are DAMNED GOOD. On a bun with sauteed onions and peppers. And relish. Or a dill spear. And mustard.
>
> Oh, and beer.
>
> Regarding breakfast the next day: you've stated that Rita has banned the use of the kitchen. What if I were to prepare a few (or 5) frittatas beforehand for "caloric intake in response to alcoholic withdrawal" the next morning? We can hike them down in a powered cooler that I have.
> Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
...its on >me< using the kitchen the following morning. As Imric will attest...the tradition started with all those remaining the next day getting custom order breakfast the next morning..resulting in me running over to the store, getting eggs, bacon..and cooking for >another< 2 hours in the am. There was no debate from me on ending that aspect of the tradition. Omlettes amde while hung-over generally never come out right anyway.

Since the ban we've taken to sending someone else for bagels or donuts...and I've ended up firing the grill again around noon.

There would be no issue on reheating a few frittatas. Me standing in the kitchen cracking the eggs for them, however, would run counter to the rules ;-)

-----------

Oh...about the beer...there'll be plenty of that.