IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Man, you've really lost it.
I didn't even put it in the message body. At least not in this space-time continuum.

[Well, yes, but only in the Flame forum. As per agreement.]

As recent events have shown, there most certainly are right answers to this sort of thing.

Now get a grip, or you'll end up in the tinfoil hat crowd with dmarker and friends. Or trying to breathe the stuffy air of planet Brandioch.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Victory was the answer - to a great many problems.
When the facts speak for themselves, only a fool insists on having a debate.
The future is leaving the station, the US is at the throttle, and the Left isn't on board.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
Expand Edited by marlowe May 1, 2003, 08:43:58 AM EDT
New I'd say that descriptor better fits you.
My reaction is a leftover from an attack of killer dweebs on prior forum software. I was told, and did, change the preference setting for myself and no longer even see them. (It would help if they were even remotely humorous, btw)

Maybe everyone else has as well and, if so, then I have no grounds to complain.

But you including me in your latter cast of characters...especially those from other worlds...well you've just gone looney, haven't you?

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     UN resolution! - (marlowe) - (21)
         Will you cut it the fuck out already! -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
             It can't help itself - pathological poster!. Kind of sad. -NT - (dmarker)
         My boy.. - (Ashton) - (2)
             Re: My boy.. - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 What you major malfunction, boy! - (folkert)
         Oh, holy fuck - it even SIGNS them! - (CRConrad) - (15)
             Why shouldn't I get the credit for being right? - (marlowe) - (14)
                 But you're not. - (bepatient) - (13)
                     I'm on 28.8 k and it doesn't bother me. - (Another Scott)
                     Learn the forum software and stop bitching already - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                         What forum are we in? - (bepatient) - (7)
                             EzBoard was a different situation - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                 But...but... - (bepatient) - (5)
                                     Your kids are supposed to learn from you... - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                         Bill, I think I have a cure for this... - (folkert) - (3)
                                             Nah, the M1 will blow a tread. :-) - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                 Don't jinx me.... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                     oops...sorry ;-) -NT - (bepatient)
                         Re: Learn the forum software and stop bitching already (new thread) - (deSitter)
                     Man, you've really lost it. - (marlowe) - (1)
                         I'd say that descriptor better fits you. - (bepatient)

Please engage brain before pressing keys and clicking mouse.
172 ms