IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Bill, I think I have a cure for this...
Make sure that we pickup the Lord of Darkness in an M1-A1 Abrahms. Then, Get a really good Stout that he likes. Alot of them. We can then help him find the upstairs floor again. Maybe also renew those facial impressions fron the tabel again.

Only this time, I'll see if I can bring a Digital Camera.
[link|mailto:curley95@attbi.com|greg] - IT Grand-Master for Anti-President
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry/|REMEMBER ED CURRY!]
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----\nVersion: 3.12+\nGAT d+ s+:++ a C++++ UBHLO++++ P+ L+++ E---/E---- W+++ N+ o--\nK--- w--- O+ M+ V-- PS-- PE Y+ PGP++ t+ 5++ X+ R tv+ b+++ DI+++\nD++ Q2+++ Q3A+++ UT+++ UT2K3+++ G e* h--- r+++ z+++*\n------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
New Nah, the M1 will blow a tread. :-)
Karma..you know.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Don't jinx me....
Part of my trip to your place this time will be a return trip on a plane. I don't want the airline to go bankrupt, the airport to get bombed, or the plane to fall out of the sky this year thankyouverymuch...

Cheers,
Ben
"good ideas and bad code build communities, the other three combinations do not"
- [link|http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003023.html|Stefano Mazzocchi]
New oops...sorry ;-)
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     UN resolution! - (marlowe) - (21)
         Will you cut it the fuck out already! -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
             It can't help itself - pathological poster!. Kind of sad. -NT - (dmarker)
         My boy.. - (Ashton) - (2)
             Re: My boy.. - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 What you major malfunction, boy! - (folkert)
         Oh, holy fuck - it even SIGNS them! - (CRConrad) - (15)
             Why shouldn't I get the credit for being right? - (marlowe) - (14)
                 But you're not. - (bepatient) - (13)
                     I'm on 28.8 k and it doesn't bother me. - (Another Scott)
                     Learn the forum software and stop bitching already - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                         What forum are we in? - (bepatient) - (7)
                             EzBoard was a different situation - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                 But...but... - (bepatient) - (5)
                                     Your kids are supposed to learn from you... - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                         Bill, I think I have a cure for this... - (folkert) - (3)
                                             Nah, the M1 will blow a tread. :-) - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                 Don't jinx me.... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                     oops...sorry ;-) -NT - (bepatient)
                         Re: Learn the forum software and stop bitching already (new thread) - (deSitter)
                     Man, you've really lost it. - (marlowe) - (1)
                         I'd say that descriptor better fits you. - (bepatient)

I made it through almost 20 minutes of this before coming out of my skin and destroying the TV with my mad shrieking.
110 ms