IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And from, you we learn...
...that a REAL arsehole just NEVER shuts up -- not even seven posts down-thread from what it SAID would be its "last post in this discussion".(*)

And, just so you'll know, Doggie-boy: *Ashton* -- and one or two others -- may well "stand 10 times taller and be 10 times more effective than a gorilla(+)", but... Ahem, uh, to borrow (and probably distort) a phrase: I know Ashton, and you're no Ashton.

IOW, and to continue your own metaphor: You, bubba, are more like a flea biting the "gorilla" on some insignificant speck of skin somewhere down by the ankle: An irritation, but hardly "taller" or "more effective".

Now. Shut. The. Fuck. UP!

(*): And if it's a *cowardly* arsehole to boot, it carries on the same *conversation* but carefully avoids doing so in the same *thread*, in order to later be able to weasel out of not having kept its promise.

(+): i.e, me. Ook! Ook!

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New King Kong tantrums seem to suit you well

clearly the level you belong.

Cheers

(Now you go clean your mouth out with carbolic soap <g>)

Spectres from our past: Beware the future when your children & theirs come after you for what you may have been willing to condone today - dsm 2003

Motivational: When performing activities, ask yourself if the person you most want to be would do, or say, it - dsm 2003
New It's just his act
..frustrated Viking. Sort of like Hagar the Horrible. But, somewhat more cynical and less optimistic.
-drl
New But... it's *The FUCKING FLAME FORUM* and - (new thread)
Created as new thread #98829 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=98829|But... it's *The FUCKING FLAME FORUM* and -]
     What the FUCK - when did you get on Microsoft's payroll ?!? - (CRConrad) - (18)
         Eh, he's always been half-shillish... -NT - (inthane-chan) - (1)
             Oh unkind cut - (deSitter)
         Do you live here, like a troll under a freaking bridge? - (deSitter) - (15)
             Eh? You should use TeX. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 Re: Eh? You should use TeX. - (deSitter) - (1)
                     Well, lions don't have the digital dexterity... -NT - (hnick)
             Bullshit - you fucking LOVE Windows. - (CRConrad) - (11)
                 LPRD candidate! (new thread) - (inthane-chan)
                 Re: Bullshit - you fucking LOVE Windows. - (deSitter) - (9)
                     Hmm - CRC lives in Stephen King novels (boneyard monster) -NT - (dmarker) - (8)
                         YM 'coz I got more Cujo-nes than you, mr Get-The-Last-Word? -NT - (CRConrad) - (7)
                             Shit! yo still smarting, given time you'll recover <g> - (dmarker) - (6)
                                 "Smarting"?!? From anything *you* said or did, dweeb-face? - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                     Once a 500lb gorilla - always a 500lb gorilla - (dmarker) - (4)
                                         And from, you we learn... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                             King Kong tantrums seem to suit you well - (dmarker) - (2)
                                                 It's just his act - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                     But... it's *The FUCKING FLAME FORUM* and - (new thread) - (Ashton)

"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."
- George W. Bush, Jr.
120 ms