IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New YM 'coz I got more Cujo-nes than you, mr Get-The-Last-Word?
New Shit! yo still smarting, given time you'll recover <g>

PS: Hmmm, how to put this gently, welll Capt Queeg sir, them Cajones you are talking about, well sir, they are really just steel !!! perhaps it would be best if you let them go <g>

Spectres from our past: Beware the future when your children & theirs come after you for what you may have been willing to condone today - dsm 2003

Motivational: When performing activities, ask yourself if the person you most want to be would do, or say, it - dsm 2003
Expand Edited by dmarker April 9, 2003, 07:24:55 PM EDT
New "Smarting"?!? From anything *you* said or did, dweeb-face?
Not hardly, you utter fucking "vbg" weenie.

Now, will you have the FUCKING decency to SHUT UP?

(At least until you learn to spell 'cojones', you frigging moron.)

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New Once a 500lb gorilla - always a 500lb gorilla

Just wanted to take the time to confirm it

From Ashton we learn that a gentleman weilding a writing stick can stand 10 times taller and be 10 times more effective than a gorilla waving a tree trunk & executing noise by way of a foul mouth.

Doug

Spectres from our past: Beware the future when your children & theirs come after you for what you may have been willing to condone today - dsm 2003

Motivational: When performing activities, ask yourself if the person you most want to be would do, or say, it - dsm 2003
New And from, you we learn...
...that a REAL arsehole just NEVER shuts up -- not even seven posts down-thread from what it SAID would be its "last post in this discussion".(*)

And, just so you'll know, Doggie-boy: *Ashton* -- and one or two others -- may well "stand 10 times taller and be 10 times more effective than a gorilla(+)", but... Ahem, uh, to borrow (and probably distort) a phrase: I know Ashton, and you're no Ashton.

IOW, and to continue your own metaphor: You, bubba, are more like a flea biting the "gorilla" on some insignificant speck of skin somewhere down by the ankle: An irritation, but hardly "taller" or "more effective".

Now. Shut. The. Fuck. UP!

(*): And if it's a *cowardly* arsehole to boot, it carries on the same *conversation* but carefully avoids doing so in the same *thread*, in order to later be able to weasel out of not having kept its promise.

(+): i.e, me. Ook! Ook!

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New King Kong tantrums seem to suit you well

clearly the level you belong.

Cheers

(Now you go clean your mouth out with carbolic soap <g>)

New It's just his act
..frustrated Viking. Sort of like Hagar the Horrible. But, somewhat more cynical and less optimistic.
-drl
New But... it's *The FUCKING FLAME FORUM* and - (new thread)
Created as new thread #98829 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=98829|But... it's *The FUCKING FLAME FORUM* and -]
     What the FUCK - when did you get on Microsoft's payroll ?!? - (CRConrad) - (18)
         Eh, he's always been half-shillish... -NT - (inthane-chan) - (1)
             Oh unkind cut - (deSitter)
         Do you live here, like a troll under a freaking bridge? - (deSitter) - (15)
             Eh? You should use TeX. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 Re: Eh? You should use TeX. - (deSitter) - (1)
                     Well, lions don't have the digital dexterity... -NT - (hnick)
             Bullshit - you fucking LOVE Windows. - (CRConrad) - (11)
                 LPRD candidate! (new thread) - (inthane-chan)
                 Re: Bullshit - you fucking LOVE Windows. - (deSitter) - (9)
                     Hmm - CRC lives in Stephen King novels (boneyard monster) -NT - (dmarker) - (8)
                         YM 'coz I got more Cujo-nes than you, mr Get-The-Last-Word? -NT - (CRConrad) - (7)
                             Shit! yo still smarting, given time you'll recover <g> - (dmarker) - (6)
                                 "Smarting"?!? From anything *you* said or did, dweeb-face? - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                     Once a 500lb gorilla - always a 500lb gorilla - (dmarker) - (4)
                                         And from, you we learn... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                             King Kong tantrums seem to suit you well - (dmarker) - (2)
                                                 It's just his act - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                     But... it's *The FUCKING FLAME FORUM* and - (new thread) - (Ashton)

Given enough thrust, even pigs will fly.
58 ms