IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New If I guess the motivation of the people in power right...
25% is the first installment in bringing the US in line with conditions elsewhere in the world.

Conditions which the WTO wouldn't mind worstening.

Cynical? Me? Why, thank you.

Cheers,
Ben
"good ideas and bad code build communities, the other three combinations do not"
- [link|http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003023.html|Stefano Mazzocchi]
New One one hand...
...it is very enlightening and educational to read your posts, Ben, and I hope you don't stop.

On the other hand, you're scaring the holy SHIT out of me, Ben, and I wish you weren't right so much...
After 9/11, Bush made two statements:
1. "Terrorists hate America because America is a land of freedom and opportunity."
2. "We intend to attack the root causes of terrorism."

Sounds like everything is going according to plan.
New Don't jinx me...
OTOH considering what I have written lately, perhaps a jinx would be a very, very good thing. ;-)

Thanks for the compliment.

Cheers,
Ben
"good ideas and bad code build communities, the other three combinations do not"
- [link|http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003023.html|Stefano Mazzocchi]
     Mortgage officially approved and authorized - (cwbrenn) - (22)
         Very good! Now, you can relax. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Good news - soon be able to say 'home is mine (& banks)' - (dmarker) - (3)
             Sorta - (cwbrenn)
             Cousin is real estate broker - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                 My Boss - (deSitter)
         Closed on ours today - (Steve Lowe)
         Our refinance goes to funding this week... - (gdaustin)
         reading this thread.... - (ben_tilly) - (14)
             Gotta live somewhere... - (cwbrenn) - (9)
                 True - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                     We're actually paying less than I expected. - (cwbrenn) - (7)
                         How are you getting on with the "upstaters"? - (deSitter) - (6)
                             Yeah, it's funny. - (cwbrenn) - (5)
                                 As one who practically lives on . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                                     You can't scratch... - (kmself) - (3)
                                         Scratching rust is one thing . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                             I just won't drive out west, then - (cwbrenn) - (1)
                                                 Re: I just won't drive out west, then - (deSitter)
             But, our house payment is only about 1/4 of bring home - (gdaustin) - (3)
                 If I guess the motivation of the people in power right... - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                     One one hand... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                         Don't jinx me... - (ben_tilly)

Sir, my point must have hit home, because your ego is leaking badly.
53 ms