IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Patience is indeed indicated. Don't sneeze.
Ashton is never less than eloquent and witty, and when he takes the time to focus he is also a quietly lethal polemicist. It's a privilege to be aligned with your Axis of Gleeful, sirrah!

respectfully,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New Axis of Glee LLC, Discorporate Div.
Thanks for kind words, though I've almost concluded that political-orientation is instilled ~ as the Jesuits describe their well known model for the art of Inculcation - - - Hell.. suppose it's in the ... DNA! Besides, I feel a pundenda coming on

The GRR [Great Rotating Rod] has many stealthy subsidiaries, though the A of G is not among them. If one combines the slippery slope (an inclined plane, natch) with the prospect of going round in circles - one gets The Oily Screw.. sorta like, when one follows the Boolean mind of the Project for the New American Century Capitalist Hegemony to its root, deep in the reptile brain -- located near the famous Asshole-of-Humanity and just aft of The Fundament of Felicitous Fascism. (Compassionate Conservatives will understand the ontology)

This Screw business is *basically* [Gawd I hate that phrase] a Boring-job, we see.
But bore on and you can sometimes let some pus out.
{Eeewww; "It's a dirty job but.."}

Anyway... Welcome a-bored! You pass the entrance requirements:

Frequent-Friar (er. we spel it -Fryer) Awards for pithiness beyond the call of de-obfuscation.

Also - a few gray hairs are required; one has to have waded through a certain amount of Historical Shit -up to the chest, at least- to qualify, as.. Googling is Never Enough. (Though it Is Popular, and saves the trouble of experiencing.)

A certain uneasiness within crowds carrying verbal torches, and exuding that familiar cachet we associate with leaky-bowel syndrome (but it seems to emanate from the head area..?) Why.. there was once a frequenter of the pre-IWE fora.. They Called Him Shitferbrains, because of the similarity to his er name. {sigh} Cruelty.. thy name is ascii.

There is no aquatic ceremony involved nor is any theological alignment impertinent unless of course, one has selected during initiation rituals -- [1] Holy-lobotomy. (over [2] HolyNutzo-circumcision or [3] HolyShit!-clitoridectomy)

Your Discredit Card will be in the male. (Warz-R-US gender)

Ashton Long May The Screw Wave !!

Registrar Emeritus of Rapscalions, Sigmoid : Division
( : Powell - early candidate but.. drummed outta the Corps; epaulets ripped off and sabre broken - due to viral brain infection of the dread -and inarticulate- Prescott Bush STD)
The Thousand Year Reichian-therapy Disneyland Clock-plate of Quayle

Not Available in Stores
     Hey Beep, you'll hate this. - (mmoffitt) - (44)
         More power to them. - (bepatient) - (43)
             I know, "just wait..." - (mmoffitt) - (42)
                 So... - (bepatient) - (41)
                     Re: So... - (rcareaga) - (40)
                         I do pay attention. - (bepatient) - (39)
                             Huge difference - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                 Understood - (bepatient)
                             Re: I do pay attention. - (rcareaga) - (36)
                                 and 46 years later... - (bepatient) - (35)
                                     Re: and 46 years later... - (rcareaga) - (5)
                                         My bad...math skills decline when hurrying... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                             and the nation behaves... - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                                 yes another believing that communism is taking over America! - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Do not wake the youngish.. Zzzzzz___all in good time. -NT - (Ashton)
                                                 No I don't take them for granted. - (bepatient)
                                     Your point is clear & reasonable - (dmarker) - (2)
                                         And again... - (bepatient)
                                         eh? auto de fe was a brit term? - (boxley)
                                     Ah well then, I see the level which must be reached before.. - (Ashton) - (25)
                                         Patience is indeed indicated. Don't sneeze. - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                             Axis of Glee LLC, Discorporate Div. - (Ashton)
                                         Ah yes.... - (bepatient) - (22)
                                             You missed one thing Beep - (Silverlock) - (21)
                                                 Nope... - (bepatient) - (20)
                                                     I don't get you - (Silverlock) - (19)
                                                         Lets state it simply. - (bepatient) - (15)
                                                             Again with the ridicule - (Silverlock)
                                                             Hostile? - (bepatient)
                                                             Re: Lets state it simply. - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                                                 What is it with this crew? - (bepatient)
                                                                 well having batted about from souk to shantytown - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                     No real estate complaints - we got it really cheap, at first -NT - (Ashton)
                                                             Your projection may, of course prove correct. - (Ashton)
                                                             You said that twice, and I just don't smoke that much crack. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                                 Maybe you should start then. - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                     Maybe you should learn to read then. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                                         My German expatriot is better than yours, nyah. -NT - (admin) - (4)
                                                                             No, mine's better. Yours worked in the camps. ;-p -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                                 Whatever you say, my friend. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                     The price is vigilence. - (mmoffitt)
                                                                                     Nobody ever expects___THE SPANISH INQUISITION__[!] -NT - (Ashton)
                                                         We sit in a boat in New York harbor. - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                                                             Cute - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                 Could you pick a more realistic destination, then? -NT - (Arkadiy)

I couldn't find my socks this morning, so I dialed information.
60 ms