IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New A little too early to claim victory
we still have to get Saddam to stand trial for his crimes, he did escape didn't he?

Many innocent lives got lost, human shields, collateral damage, living too close to military targets, etc. We should mourn them too, they lost their lives so that other Iraqis could gain their freedom. Freedom that God gave them, but Saddam took away.

"Bill gates cannot guarantee Windows, so how are you going to guarantee my safety?"
-John Crichton to the Emperor of the Scarrans on [link|http://www.farscape.com|FarScape]
New Future headline: "LEFT PINKY TOE OF SADDAM FOUND NOT GUILTY!
New Wallow in it sonny;
And when drafted - re-read your cheery effulgences on that train ride; severed from the Nintendo box for the duration. Nope, no wireless neither.

Now about that deferment.. not a chance! A full quota of Nintendo-Eloi are needed, unless of course: we draft the rich. Well, you can see what the odds are There.

..but we'll all be pullin for ya, in booty camp. Rwanda, Uzbekistan: the world is your oyster and you'll find a Perle inside (or behind) that bivalve. Don't Rove too far though.. or the Wolfowitz will *getcha!* (Try that in yer Kristol ball!)

Just remember: It's All for the Cabal! Y'all! and keep whistling,

I'm Singin in the Reign, just singin in the Reign..
(Yes, you can take along a *small* Teddy)
New I guess...
(Yes, you can take along a *small* Teddy)
...since I can choose... I'll take [link|http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/tr26.html|this small Teddy], he wasn't very tall... but he carried a VERY big stick.

Yeah... Yeah... I know... it goes to the hand!
b4k4^2
[link|mailto:curley95@attbi.com|greg] - IT Grand-Master for President
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry/|REMEMBER ED CURRY!]
[link|http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,3959,857673,00.asp|2004, the year Microsoft develops for Linux ]
Heimatland Geheime Staatspolizei reminds:
The DHS [link|http://www.whitehouse.gov/pcipb/cyberspace_strategy.pdf|Cyberer-Stratergery]. The ultimate in Cyber.
New {cackle} Touch\ufffd
New Re: Wallow in it sonny;
Ah, but see, I'd get to play with all the FUN toys instead. No slogging through the mud for me, just tinkering with anti-artillery lasers and other playthings.
New ROFL!!! Never been in the military I see
the fellow doing the tinkering will be a hulking brute all thumbs reading a MOP mouthing the words as he goes. You will be 8 ft up the ass end of some 3rd world shithole shitting and shooting at the screaming natives while using a spork to clean the fleas off yer body.
The military isnt noted for logical assignments.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

Since corporations are the equivelent of human but they have no "concience" they are by definition sociopaths
New Re: ROFL!!! Never been in the military I see
My alma mater has an...understanding with the military.
New Funny about your "Institute" - bein "the Best" and all..
I know 'bout them deferments n'such - n' them hi-falutin Tecno places.

And when I suggested the only possible pair that might come close to qualifying for your typ-Modest sobriquet - you punted. And now.. we have a replay of [seecrut play-toys which only Us Boffins are kewl enough to be allowed to play with, cause We Be So kewl and hi-IQ n'all] And we have arrangements.

So.. what/where's Millikan's Pot?
What's a Brake Drum Riot?

..or was this a JC out in Tulare? WTF - imagine you can snow The Snowman?
(if'n ya even know what snow means)

Gehabt Kinder - all I see is another full-of-self egotistical twit, incarnation of My wacko Gramma; book chapter & perverse.
New his institute cant even get him a j-o-b :-)
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

Since corporations are the equivelent of human but they have no "concience" they are by definition sociopaths
New Re: his institute cant even get him a j-o-b :-)
Ha...I was never destined for one. Me, a subservient lackey for a decade, then lower-middle-management? No...I am having more luck with consulting.
New Agreed on military assignments.
I almost joined the Army, until I found this out. I wanted to work with computers in the Army, but most likely I may have been put in the infantry or some other assignment. I was in the Army ROTC as a Civilian, and almost joined the Army, but I withdrew from UM Rolla, and the new college I went to didn't have an ROTC program. I got an A out of both semesters of Military Science. No extra credit, I did it all by the book and studied. I was able to shoot a rifle just fine, my father taught me when I was younger, as he is a lifetime NRA member. I was dotting the "i" in the Budwieser cans by the time I was 12.

Now I am too old for the military, and disabled. I doubt they would want to draft me anyway with my mental problems.

"Bill gates cannot guarantee Windows, so how are you going to guarantee my safety?"
-John Crichton to the Emperor of the Scarrans on [link|http://www.farscape.com|FarScape]
     Open for business! Come in, have a seat! - (cybermace5) - (37)
         with a side of smarmy punk perhaps? - (boxley) - (3)
             Your table is ready, Sir. -NT - (cybermace5) - (2)
                 dont read my posts much do you -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                     ;-) -NT - (cybermace5)
         Happy Tipping Day. - (ChrisR) - (2)
             Agreed. Far from over. - (admin)
             Re: Happy Tipping Day. - (cybermace5)
         A little too early to claim victory - (orion) - (11)
             Future headline: "LEFT PINKY TOE OF SADDAM FOUND NOT GUILTY! -NT - (cybermace5) - (10)
                 Wallow in it sonny; - (Ashton) - (9)
                     I guess... - (folkert) - (1)
                         {cackle} Touch\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)
                     Re: Wallow in it sonny; - (cybermace5) - (6)
                         ROFL!!! Never been in the military I see - (boxley) - (5)
                             Re: ROFL!!! Never been in the military I see - (cybermace5) - (3)
                                 Funny about your "Institute" - bein "the Best" and all.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                     his institute cant even get him a j-o-b :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                         Re: his institute cant even get him a j-o-b :-) - (cybermace5)
                             Agreed on military assignments. - (orion)
         Ja, Heil Bu... er, nevermind. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             Complimentary "enlighten-mint", Sir? -NT - (cybermace5)
         So, when do we invade Rwanda? - (inthane-chan) - (1)
             Re: So, when do we invade Rwanda? - (cybermace5)
         You seem to have forgotten the appetizers - (Ashton) - (13)
             Your formatting sucks! - (cybermace5) - (12)
                 Re: Your formatting sucks! - (rcareaga) - (9)
                     Re: Your formatting sucks! - (cybermace5) - (8)
                         Re: Your formatting sucks! - (rcareaga) - (7)
                             Re: Your formatting sucks! - (cybermace5) - (6)
                                 Re: Your formatting sucks! - (rcareaga) - (5)
                                     Rand... Rand... Rand... - (folkert)
                                     I have only disdain for IE6. -NT - (cybermace5) - (3)
                                         Name one of here... - (folkert) - (2)
                                             Re: Name one of here... - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                                 With an attitude like that.. - (Ashton)
                 (I'd expect you to mistake the menu for the laxative.) -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Ah, Mexican cuisine, then! -NT - (cybermace5)

You say, "Williams, how can you get away with such political incorrectness?" It's easy. I'm a tenured professor, and I have diversified sources of income -- plus, I don't have much longer in this world.
511 ms