IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Therein lies the danger.
I feel your pain, but you are overboard.

Exactly how does one tell when one is overboard? Just wait...(like Greg suggests). Perhaps, but I am deeply, deeply troubled by our largely successful export of our corporato-culture. Wait? How long? Obviously not as long as the German people waited, no? How does one measure when it is appropriate to protest without being disregarded as "one who always says 'Nay'"? And if we all do "just wait", can we face ourselves?

IMO, this is a disgraceful downhill slide we're on. My fear is that when it becomes obvious that we're on the wrong track, it'll be too late to do anything about it.
bcnu,
Mikem

The soul and substance of what customarily ranks as patriotism is moral cowardice and always has been...We have thrown away the most valuable asset we had-- the individual's right to oppose both flag and country when he (just he, by himself) believed them to be in the wrong. We have thrown it away; and with it all that was really respectable about that grotesque and laughable word, Patriotism.

- Mark Twain, "Monarchical and Republican Patriotism"
New On exporting corporate culture... (new thread)
Created as new thread #95117 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=95117|On exporting corporate culture...]
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
     Tony Blair, World Leader - (deSitter) - (18)
         Caveat - (deSitter)
         Got some quotes of others who share your joy. - (mmoffitt) - (16)
             Re: Got some quotes of others who share your joy. - (deSitter) - (3)
                 Therein lies the danger. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     On exporting corporate culture... (new thread) - (admin)
                 Possibly. But those ended. - (Brandioch)
             Mike... you realize... - (folkert) - (11)
                 I don't have a solution. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                     read the turner diaries to see what our nation will become - (boxley)
                     I really don't have anything to say... - (folkert) - (8)
                         I'll drink to (most of) that!___;-) -NT - (Ashton)
                         perhaps we are white cells as opposed to a bacteria -NT - (boxley)
                         Problem is, it feels as if it is... - (CRConrad) - (5)
                             Come off it. - (admin) - (1)
                                 ...but we package it so Expertly - many import it. -NT - (Ashton)
                             AND.... - (folkert)
                             Oh no, we're the California of the world -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                                 " Ha Ha - just kidding. We're all Lumberjacks and We're OK!" -NT - (Ashton)

Let's defend ourselves with a bunch of convertible tanks!
76 ms