IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New a plea for clarification
You need, box, to provide us with a detailed definition of this word "stalinist" you keep tossing around. Last time I checked, you were using it to mean anyone who called you a jackbooted totalitarian. I'm unable to find any reference to you, or to jackboots, in the referenced story.

So won't you please tell us what you intend to convey when you call someone a "stalinist" in your posts? It would make your pronouncements, already rather delphic, just a bit easier to comprehend.

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New stalinist is (to me only) a cult of personality believer
NPR has a cult of personality by decrying any deviation from the leftist cant it espouses(yes the spelling "cant"is deliberate)any deviation is met with ruthless condemnation. Now our own mmoffit is a communist first class but he is a thinking man not a cult member and thereofore worth listenening to. Stalinism, maoism, Kim Illism and bob jonesism are (to me and probably me only)equivelant and I tend to call such folks stalininsts because they emote the party line and dont think except in a hive manner.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

Since corporations are the equivelent of human but they have no "concience" they are by definition sociopaths
New Re: stalinist is (to me only) a cult of personality believer
yes the spelling "cant" is deliberate

And why wouldn't it be? I assume that you spelled "yes" "the" "spelling" "is" and "deliberate" as you did of set purpose as well.

Stalinism, maoism, Kim Illism and bob jonesism are (to me and probably me only) equivelant (cough)

Fair enough, especially the "to me and probably me only" part, although cults of personality were around long before Uncle Joe was even a bead of sweat on Papa Djugashvili's forehead. If you believe NPR to be Stalinist then by all means stay away from it--might I suggest "Fox News" if you prefer rugged American individualism?

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New nah, addicted to radio boy, his best bit
the governor's official portrait is on velvet, he is shouting, if he wasnt shouting we wouldnt recognise him.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

Since corporations are the equivelent of human but they have no "concience" they are by definition sociopaths
     NPR the rational calm place for balanced views - (boxley) - (10)
         a plea for clarification - (rcareaga) - (3)
             stalinist is (to me only) a cult of personality believer - (boxley) - (2)
                 Re: stalinist is (to me only) a cult of personality believer - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     nah, addicted to radio boy, his best bit - (boxley)
         Well, let's see how this totalitarian thing works - (Ashton) - (5)
             cant cantor maybe - (boxley) - (4)
                 It may not be much, but *anything* beats pure Corporate - - (Ashton)
                 boxley codswallop - (rcareaga) - (2)
                     local affiliate talk show, - (boxley) - (1)
                         Ya coined a new word, Box - (Ashton)

Eat your failures.
399 ms