IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New GACK! It's too early for this. YOU GOT ME!
Begin Edit:

Original subject: "Have I got a Moz virus?"
I'll leave my original idiocy in tact. My daughter just gave me a piece of candy - that's she'd covered in toothpaste (it was a small white mint, so it wasn't obvious). Didn't know until then it was April 1 (have been working entirely too much lately). That said, Good One.

End Edit

When I looked at the subject of my post it said:

"So the "Anti-Christ" is a horrorshow guy?"

I click "Reply" and the subject below says (properly):

"So the "Anti-Christ" is a good guy?"

Also, here's what I see in the text of the original message:

"I must sobirat up to speed on my medieval superstitions."

What I wrote was:

"I must get up to speed on my medieval superstitions."

Any clues?

Edit: Just refreshed and my subject now says:

"So the "Anti-Christ" is a dobby guy?"
bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
Expand Edited by mmoffitt April 1, 2003, 07:34:30 AM EST
Collapse Edited by mmoffitt April 1, 2003, 07:39:21 AM EST
Have I got a Moz virus?
When I looked at the subject of my post it said:

"So the "Anti-Christ" is a horrorshow guy?"

I click "Reply" and the subject below says (properly):

"So the "Anti-Christ" is a good guy?"

Also, here's what I see in the text of the original message:

"I must sobirat up to speed on my medieval superstitions."

What I wrote was:

"I must get up to speed on my medieval superstitions."

Any clues?

Edit: Just refreshed and my subject now says:

"So the "Anti-Christ" is a dobby guy?"
bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
     Hell, might as well do Syria while in the neighborhood - (rcareaga) - (33)
         awww...come on - (cybermace5)
         And Iran, too. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
             Re: And Iran, too. - (cybermace5) - (6)
                 So the "Anti-Christ" is a good guy? - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                     That's how he's supposed to get into power. -NT - (cybermace5) - (3)
                         Not to worry - (Ashton) - (2)
                             Re: Not to worry - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                 Not everyone: but rife in the Ruling Cabal du jour. Read. -NT - (Ashton)
                     GACK! It's too early for this. YOU GOT ME! - (mmoffitt)
         gives us an excuse to rollup the bekaa valley in any case - (boxley) - (21)
             And those terrorist were as much danger to us as the IRA. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (20)
                 tell that to the 200+ marines they killed -NT - (boxley) - (19)
                     Who were defending Israel not US. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (18)
                         Israel is a tad south of beirut -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                             Israeli interests then. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                         have a link - (boxley) - (15)
                             I know what happened. - (a6l6e6x) - (14)
                                 It happened when the PLO tried to overthrow King Hussein in - (boxley) - (13)
                                     Subject has changed, and agree with what you said. - (a6l6e6x) - (12)
                                         Re: Subject has changed, and agree with what you said. - (cybermace5)
                                         good question Israel has absorbed and is continuing - (boxley) - (10)
                                             Willing immigrant vs. ethnic cleansing. - (a6l6e6x) - (9)
                                                 the jews of syria, iran, lebanon egypt etc is bulking up - (boxley) - (8)
                                                     The Jews did not come to Palestine in peace. - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
                                                         gee the word armed militants is missing from that account - (boxley) - (6)
                                                             Sorry Box, as pro Israeli as I am (& my ancestors ;-) - I .. - (dmarker)
                                                             No armed militants. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                                                                 Objective sources???? - (bluke) - (3)
                                                                     So, Norman Finkelstein, one of your own, lies? - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                                         Believe it or not, yes - (bluke) - (1)
                                                                             It is the fact that Israeli Jews are not monolithic - (a6l6e6x)
         And get a much more direct path to Iraq then w/Turkey! :) - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Still gonna need laborers cheaper than pakistanis -NT - (boxley)

Too hard to follow.
46 ms