IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So the "Anti-Christ" is a good guy?
I must get up to speed on my medieval superstitions.
bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
New That's how he's supposed to get into power.
New Not to worry
While the Revelations fantasy is not nearly as well crafted as LOTR - still, the requisite Good Guys get Raptured-out and get to sit in a large golden arena (Sponsors: Armageddon/3-Com/Arthur Daniels Midland) and watch the Bad Guys get boiled in oil for a few eons: perfect entertainment for that mindset which likes to hang out with Celebrities.

Ya gotta love Scriptural Prophecy cha cha cha
(if you never missed an episode of Leave it to Beaver, with robes)

Ashton Undersecretaries to the AntiChrist LLC
Send resumes to debbil@666.sya
New Re: Not to worry
I've heard some conflicting viewpoints on that. Don't assign one viewpoint to everyone....
New Not everyone: but rife in the Ruling Cabal du jour. Read.
New GACK! It's too early for this. YOU GOT ME!
Begin Edit:

Original subject: "Have I got a Moz virus?"
I'll leave my original idiocy in tact. My daughter just gave me a piece of candy - that's she'd covered in toothpaste (it was a small white mint, so it wasn't obvious). Didn't know until then it was April 1 (have been working entirely too much lately). That said, Good One.

End Edit

When I looked at the subject of my post it said:

"So the "Anti-Christ" is a horrorshow guy?"

I click "Reply" and the subject below says (properly):

"So the "Anti-Christ" is a good guy?"

Also, here's what I see in the text of the original message:

"I must sobirat up to speed on my medieval superstitions."

What I wrote was:

"I must get up to speed on my medieval superstitions."

Any clues?

Edit: Just refreshed and my subject now says:

"So the "Anti-Christ" is a dobby guy?"
bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
Expand Edited by mmoffitt April 1, 2003, 07:34:30 AM EST
Expand Edited by mmoffitt April 1, 2003, 07:39:21 AM EST
     Hell, might as well do Syria while in the neighborhood - (rcareaga) - (33)
         awww...come on - (cybermace5)
         And Iran, too. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
             Re: And Iran, too. - (cybermace5) - (6)
                 So the "Anti-Christ" is a good guy? - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                     That's how he's supposed to get into power. -NT - (cybermace5) - (3)
                         Not to worry - (Ashton) - (2)
                             Re: Not to worry - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                 Not everyone: but rife in the Ruling Cabal du jour. Read. -NT - (Ashton)
                     GACK! It's too early for this. YOU GOT ME! - (mmoffitt)
         gives us an excuse to rollup the bekaa valley in any case - (boxley) - (21)
             And those terrorist were as much danger to us as the IRA. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (20)
                 tell that to the 200+ marines they killed -NT - (boxley) - (19)
                     Who were defending Israel not US. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (18)
                         Israel is a tad south of beirut -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                             Israeli interests then. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                         have a link - (boxley) - (15)
                             I know what happened. - (a6l6e6x) - (14)
                                 It happened when the PLO tried to overthrow King Hussein in - (boxley) - (13)
                                     Subject has changed, and agree with what you said. - (a6l6e6x) - (12)
                                         Re: Subject has changed, and agree with what you said. - (cybermace5)
                                         good question Israel has absorbed and is continuing - (boxley) - (10)
                                             Willing immigrant vs. ethnic cleansing. - (a6l6e6x) - (9)
                                                 the jews of syria, iran, lebanon egypt etc is bulking up - (boxley) - (8)
                                                     The Jews did not come to Palestine in peace. - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
                                                         gee the word armed militants is missing from that account - (boxley) - (6)
                                                             Sorry Box, as pro Israeli as I am (& my ancestors ;-) - I .. - (dmarker)
                                                             No armed militants. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                                                                 Objective sources???? - (bluke) - (3)
                                                                     So, Norman Finkelstein, one of your own, lies? - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                                         Believe it or not, yes - (bluke) - (1)
                                                                             It is the fact that Israeli Jews are not monolithic - (a6l6e6x)
         And get a much more direct path to Iraq then w/Turkey! :) - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Still gonna need laborers cheaper than pakistanis -NT - (boxley)

Globes ... or flutes?
59 ms