IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Arguing against prior notice, I think
..is the utter banality of Dubya's responses from the first and since. SomeOne in DC could have better prepped him (even if he told the writer only, "say, just in case something awful happens: what should I say? since I have no real thoughts of my own")

??

A.
New hafta disagree here
when reading to the kids an aid whispered in his ear what had happened. Instead of pulling a Bill bawling for the press corp, making a date for later with the teacher and screaming to the kids "gotta go face time!" Bush thought thru the process, there is fsckall I can do in the next 20 minutes, and I wouldnt want to disapoint these kids. Besides it would also give him a chance to think about ramifications, told the aid they would discuss it later and calmly continued the visit with the kids. I didnt care for the guy before but I think now he might, maybe, have a set. The future will let us know.
thanx,
bill
why did god give us a talleywhacker and a trigger finger if he didnt want us to use them?
Randy Wayne White
New Point well taken - let's hope there IS a There there..
     Bin Laden, Taliban, Pakistan & Islam - some comments - (dmarker2) - (10)
         Supporting links please? - (Another Scott) - (9)
             Re: Supporting links please? - (dmarker2)
             Re: PS where did I say ... - (dmarker2) - (7)
                 Maybe it's a punctuation issue. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                     Re: Maybe it's the whole shebang - (dmarker2) - (5)
                         Heard that one... - (ChrisR) - (4)
                             Re: On conspiracies - (dmarker2)
                             Arguing against prior notice, I think - (Ashton) - (2)
                                 hafta disagree here - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Point well taken - let's hope there IS a There there.. -NT - (Ashton)

A hearty “Shalom amigos!” comes to mind.
78 ms