IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I was trying to point out that thinking is better than...
relying on any media outlet, ours or theirs. Look at the facts, think for yourself, draw your own conclusions.

Any civilian deaths in Iraq are our responsibility. It doesn't fucking matter whose bomb killed them - we created the environment for bombs. Clear?
bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
New So point it out to someone...
...who is actually talking about that.

You want to assign blame...go ahead. I was talking about reliability of sources and the possibility that things may not be as they seem.

Since I already knew who you are going to assign the blame to...your change of subject wasn't really necessary at all.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Forgive me. The point of referring to sources, I thought, ..
was to determine responsibility. You aren't interested in responsibility and that doesn't surprise me.

My point is that the "sources" cited to determine responsibility don't matter when responsibility is self-evident.
bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
New Ahh...I see...
...so if Sadam orders his military to kill Iraqi citizens...it is, by default, our fault.

I get it now.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

New Put down the crack pipe.
And you're accusing me of going off the reservation?
bcnu,
Mikem

New You said it.
Regardless of how that explosion happened...>we< started this war...and all casualties are our fault.

If you wanna rephrase it...thats fine with me.

New Last I heard, this applies to criminal law in US
Who else is responsible for starting this war?

You rob a store (or sit in the get away car) - you are responsible for umm 'collateral' damage. This would include (IIRC one case) if a shopper has a heart attack as result of your (or accomplice's) presence, intent to rob.

Doesn't seem such a stretch, though it obv suffers from the absence of an Enforcing Authority: we don't recognize any court able to find us contemptible. So in the end - might makes Right Immunity. We are such pragmatists - but we gots our Farmily Valuez! and love to spread them around.

Ashton Causus Belli
     The first big mistake by the coalition - (bluke) - (37)
         The aftermath of a bomb blast... - (bepatient) - (27)
             Yeah, and... - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                 I'm not denying anything. - (bepatient) - (13)
                     I c. Is this it then? - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                         Oh...I forget... - (bepatient) - (11)
                             Now, I've got it. We're inverses. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                 Wrong again. - (bepatient) - (9)
                                     See my response to Jay. The logic may escape you. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                         Obviously...since your point to Jay is completely unrelated. - (bepatient) - (7)
                                             I was trying to point out that thinking is better than... - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                 So point it out to someone... - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                     Forgive me. The point of referring to sources, I thought, .. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                         Ahh...I see... - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                             Put down the crack pipe. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                 You said it. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                     Last I heard, this applies to criminal law in US - (Ashton)
             Very reasonable to assume it was American - (bluke) - (1)
                 Exactly. - (bepatient)
             Agreed. - (inthane-chan)
             Re: The aftermath of a bomb blast... - (deSitter) - (2)
                 Understood... - (bepatient)
                 I wonder if we indeed managed to destroy - (Arkadiy)
             Here in Australia US command is admitting it !!! - (dmarker) - (5)
                 So far, US and British media are coming up waaaay short - (jake123) - (4)
                     Who do you think was behind the DoS attack? ;-) -NT - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                         That's not funny when you think about it a bit. -NT - (jake123) - (2)
                             Well, yeah... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                 well its dns poisoning today, claims d00dz - (boxley)
         Another posit heard - - (Ashton)
         Not quite admiting to it - (JayMehaffey) - (7)
             Re: it's more Saddam's fault - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                 any one know where the full text of UN resolutions 687,678 - (boxley) - (4)
                     UN.org - (Another Scott)
                     Full text of UN resolutions 678, 687 - (a6l6e6x)
                     Google is your friend. - (mmoffitt)
                     You're probably going to want 1441 as well.... - (Simon_Jester)
                 Illegal war? as in Illegal because congress didnt delare it (new thread) - (boxley)

narfdorglak
60 ms