IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Your comments to Brandioch
But you're probably closer to the middle.

I'm definitely in the marlowe camp.
New Definitely in the middle.
If there is such a thing.

I don't ascribe to any "side". I form opinions based on reflection, not reflected light. ;-)

My comments to Brandioch were simply about suppositions of his that I didn't think were entirely supported by the facts. The ensuing row was more about Brandioch's inability to have an adult conversation than it was about any stance on issues.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New The fencepost...like undergarments...
tend to "creep up" over time ;-)
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New "if there is such a thing"
Point being that I don't hold 'left' or 'right' views just to hold them. My opinion on things tends to vary depending on the issue as opposed to my political inclinations.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New I say..I say...
It was a joke son!
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     If marlowe keeps posting here, we need a forum name change. - (mmoffitt) - (30)
         Thats a good start - How about Propaganda Forum or - (dmarker) - (1)
             C'mon - (Silverlock)
         Split the forum? - (gdaustin) - (27)
             hardly - (boxley) - (18)
                 How? - (gdaustin) - (1)
                     wrong sentence but 7years? - (boxley)
                 Hey Box - that moi - yo callin skeptic (by a septic <g>) - (dmarker) - (15)
                     But.. to accept such a label - means - (Ashton) - (14)
                         begging to differ - (rcareaga) - (13)
                             And you owe nothing to future generations? - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                                 Screw posterity. What have those bastards ever done for us? - (rcareaga) - (11)
                                     The future generation is making me go broke!!! -NT - (ChrisR)
                                     My exception was to your statement to Ashton that... - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                         "This implies that nothing that follows you matters" - (rcareaga) - (7)
                                             Now that is curious and explains something. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                 "For the Cheeldrun", then - - (Ashton) - (5)
                                                     As somebody who will probably have children... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                         As somebody who HAS children - (jake123)
                                                     "sacrificing for the future" == future generations. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                         Agreed - your priority (ought to be) unarguable. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                             Once again we are in complete agreement. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                     sorry the bushreich is already retarded -NT - (boxley)
             Eh? - (admin) - (5)
                 Your comments to Brandioch - (gdaustin) - (4)
                     Definitely in the middle. - (admin) - (3)
                         The fencepost...like undergarments... - (bepatient) - (2)
                             "if there is such a thing" - (admin) - (1)
                                 I say..I say... - (bepatient)
             Skeptics - (orion) - (1)
                 Re: Skeptics - (rcareaga)

I know kung fu.
63 ms