1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thats a good start - How about Propaganda Forum or

Gobbels Forum or Wartime Propagada US & Wartime Propagada Iraqi

Cheers

Doug
(I rekon he just wants to push his count higher than Boxley)

Spectres from our past: Beware the future when your children & theirs come after you for what you may have been willing to condone today - dsm 2003

Motivational: When performing activities, ask yourself if the person you most want to be would do, or say, it - dsm 2003
New C'mon
Marlowe's in the minority. How many other jingoistic, provincial, sheltered, untaught, bloviating persons post here?
The world is only a simple place to the simple.
     If marlowe keeps posting here, we need a forum name change. - (mmoffitt) - (30)
         Thats a good start - How about Propaganda Forum or - (dmarker) - (1)
             C'mon - (Silverlock)
         Split the forum? - (gdaustin) - (27)
             hardly - (boxley) - (18)
                 How? - (gdaustin) - (1)
                     wrong sentence but 7years? - (boxley)
                 Hey Box - that moi - yo callin skeptic (by a septic <g>) - (dmarker) - (15)
                     But.. to accept such a label - means - (Ashton) - (14)
                         begging to differ - (rcareaga) - (13)
                             And you owe nothing to future generations? - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                                 Screw posterity. What have those bastards ever done for us? - (rcareaga) - (11)
                                     The future generation is making me go broke!!! -NT - (ChrisR)
                                     My exception was to your statement to Ashton that... - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                         "This implies that nothing that follows you matters" - (rcareaga) - (7)
                                             Now that is curious and explains something. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                 "For the Cheeldrun", then - - (Ashton) - (5)
                                                     As somebody who will probably have children... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                         As somebody who HAS children - (jake123)
                                                     "sacrificing for the future" == future generations. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                         Agreed - your priority (ought to be) unarguable. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                             Once again we are in complete agreement. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                     sorry the bushreich is already retarded -NT - (boxley)
             Eh? - (admin) - (5)
                 Your comments to Brandioch - (gdaustin) - (4)
                     Definitely in the middle. - (admin) - (3)
                         The fencepost...like undergarments... - (bepatient) - (2)
                             "if there is such a thing" - (admin) - (1)
                                 I say..I say... - (bepatient)
             Skeptics - (orion) - (1)
                 Re: Skeptics - (rcareaga)

Sittin' on the Group W bench.
60 ms