IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What??
You grew up in Detroit??

That is great!

Hey! Guess who the Blues have in goal now?

(That is hilarious - you and admin and fooker. What is it about Michigan? ps just bought "Grank Funk the 1971 Tour" recorded in part in Detroit. Flint band - ROCK.)
-drl
New MC5 WAS the michigan band of all time
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]</br>

"If you want to meet a group of people who have a profound distrust of, and hostility toward, our legal system, don't waste your time on political radicals; interview a random selection of crime victims, and you will probably find that they make the former group look like utopian idealists by comparison." Dave Robicheaux
New Kick Out the Jams, Mothe -
:)
"We are all born originals -- why is it so many of us die copies?"
- Edward Young
New got that vynl around somewhere
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]</br>

"If you want to meet a group of people who have a profound distrust of, and hostility toward, our legal system, don't waste your time on political radicals; interview a random selection of crime victims, and you will probably find that they make the former group look like utopian idealists by comparison." Dave Robicheaux
New Heh
Blue Öyster Cult had a great cover of that tune on one of their live albums... ummm. Some Enchanted Evening.
--\r\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\r\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\r\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\r\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\r\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New All the good live albums were cut in the motor city.
Bob Seger Live Bullet
Most of the J Geils live stuff
Even the dreaded Journey "Captured".

Great rock town.

RE: Blues - I'm an Avs fan. Sister is still in Detroit - makes for interesting family dynamics on Wings-Avs game weekends. Much razzing all around.

"I was reading in Rolling Stone where they said the Detroit audiences are the greatest rock n roll audiences in the world. I thought to myself, "shit I've know that for ten years".
Bob Seger
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 06:29:05 AM EDT
New Sister still here?
Let me know if you're ever in town to visit her, of course. :-)
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Yep - Grosse Pte
But I never go visit her - for some reason she always wants to come here :-) In fact, she'll be here (OK Vail) this weekend.

"I made up the term 'object-oriented', and I can tell you I didn't have C++ in mind"
    - Alan Kay, OOPSLA '97
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 06:29:23 AM EDT
New Vail? Well, damn...
Screw you, buddy... I'll just go to Vail with your sister... ;-)

Been too long since I've had some really good skiing. Last time was Winter Park in '90 or so.
Regards,

-scott anderson

New Wrong fscking answer
I was in Denver, and there was ZERO hockey interest outside some for DU's college team. (Nice hoochies though - intellectual and all.) The very year I left, the Avs slunk in from Quebec - just when the Nordiques were about to give the Quebecois something to cheer about - and stole the goddamn cup! Well, I HATE the "Avs" (what kind of name is that?), and we will kick your ass in the playoffs, goalie or none! We'll do it for Canada!

The right answer is "OOOSSS-GOOOOODD OSSSSS-GOOOODDD".

With utmost respect nevertheless to Sakic and Roy.
-drl
New Fooker...?
Regards,

-scott anderson

New Re: Fooker...?
Fooker.

[image|http://www.gpf-comics.com/comics/gpf19990705.gif||||]
-drl
New Oh, *THAT* Fooker.
Didn't realize he was supposed to be from Detroit. :-)
Regards,

-scott anderson

New Folkert - fooker - okay it's a stretch
..but somehow it always seemed to fit.

Did YOU get it, fooker?
-drl
New Heh...
Well, he's from Michigan at least... about 2.5-3 hours away, so he might as well be Drew for that matter. :-)
Regards,

-scott anderson

New ohio michigan wtfd :)

New Snowfall.
And the smell. But then again, the smell makes it easier to find Ohio State for away games...
Regards,

-scott anderson

New /me cheerfully fails to rise to the bait
===

Implicitly condoning stupidity since 2001.
     bill of no rights - (boxley) - (32)
         He left off one - (lincoln) - (1)
             :) -NT - (boxley)
         Great whine. -NT - (Silverlock)
         I'll disagree on V and XI, but otherwise, very nice. -NT - (Brandioch) - (28)
             Move to Canada - (jake123) - (27)
                 Re: Move to Canada - (deSitter) - (7)
                     :) - (jake123) - (6)
                         It's Not Funny - (deSitter) - (5)
                             NAFTA is bi-directional - (boxley) - (3)
                                 Yeah, right. - (admin) - (2)
                                     Yep - (deSitter) - (1)
                                         In practice, multiculturalism doesn't work out that way - (jake123)
                             Escape from St. Louis - (orion)
                 Too cold - (tuberculosis) - (18)
                     What?? - (deSitter) - (17)
                         MC5 WAS the michigan band of all time -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                             Kick Out the Jams, Mothe - - (cwbrenn) - (2)
                                 got that vynl around somewhere -NT - (boxley)
                                 Heh - (jake123)
                         All the good live albums were cut in the motor city. - (tuberculosis) - (4)
                             Sister still here? - (admin) - (2)
                                 Yep - Grosse Pte - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                     Vail? Well, damn... - (admin)
                             Wrong fscking answer - (deSitter)
                         Fooker...? -NT - (admin) - (7)
                             Re: Fooker...? - (deSitter) - (6)
                                 Oh, *THAT* Fooker. - (admin) - (5)
                                     Folkert - fooker - okay it's a stretch - (deSitter) - (4)
                                         Heh... - (admin) - (3)
                                             ohio michigan wtfd :) -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 Snowfall. - (admin) - (1)
                                                     /me cheerfully fails to rise to the bait -NT - (drewk)

Improvise, hack, adapt, copy, code bloat, modify, morph, contract, cancel contract, stall, prevaricate, codify, vaporware, abandon, do, undo, rollout and beta the user.
285 ms