1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Astoundingly astute observation.
Fablizer moaned:
Itsa left-handed world now.
Yup.

And statistics show we southpaws are smarter than you righties anyway, so you better get adjusted to the idea of leaving the more intellectually challenging jobs to us.

I'm sure you can find a rewarding -- and far more fitting of your particular "talents" -- career in burger-flipping or garbage disposal or something.
   Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Knows Fucking Everything
New now now dont pick fights with the guy
who may hafta fix yer banks legacy xbase code. If ya think I am joking found out a major US bank still uses MIA Basic4's in a lot of places.
thanx,
bill
why did god give us a talleywhacker and a trigger finger if he didnt want us to use them?
Randy Wayne White
     ADP? - (tablizer) - (32)
         whereabouts you at? - (boxley) - (12)
             West - (tablizer) - (11)
                 "WHahhh!!!" - (Fearless Freep) - (10)
                     well he does have a point - (boxley) - (9)
                         I will consider relocation - (tablizer) - (8)
                             Unrealistic? - (admin) - (7)
                                 Bah. Practically commuting, is that. - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                     On the other end.... - (Fearless Freep) - (2)
                                         60-70? - (pwhysall)
                                         Re: On the other end.... - (gdaustin)
                                     Nice. - (admin)
                                     trouble with that is yer co-workers figure you are so close - (boxley) - (1)
                                         Me either. - (pwhysall)
         XBase Lives! - (tonytib) - (17)
             Uhoh... - (admin) - (15)
                 Well, you don't have to use those features...and maybe - (tonytib)
                 www.dbase2000.com... Nah, oops, that's OO too. -NT - (CRConrad)
                 Pied pOOper - (tablizer) - (12)
                     Hang in there, Bryce.. - (Ashton) - (11)
                         Inconsistency - (CRConrad) - (3)
                             Nahhh... not even close. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                 Applied *lift*? Desmodromic, just like a Ducati? Kewl. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                     Re: Applied *lift*? Desmodromic, just like a Ducati? Kewl. - (Ashton)
                         Can somebody help me translate from Ashton to English? - (tablizer) - (6)
                             The Resource Kit CD is $40; must be Passport certified. -NT - (Ashton)
                             There's someone who sorta agrees with you. - (static) - (2)
                                 I missed it, and link is gone - (tablizer) - (1)
                                     Odd. - (static)
                             Astoundingly astute observation. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                 now now dont pick fights with the guy - (boxley)
             and don't forgit Open-Source Xbase - (tablizer)
         On Gov form instructions - (tablizer)

Learn to swim.
405 ms