IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New "WHahhh!!!"
>> Your a big fan of xbase so should be able to fake PICK. <<

Pick seemed too array-like when I looked at it.

I'm using Delphi and Python now. Not thrilled with either, actually, but not going to thumb my nose at the chance for a job for something as silly as "too array-like"
Jay O'Connor

"Going places unmapped
to do things unplanned
to people unsuspecting"
New well he does have a point
it is very array like, no indexes everthing hashed and complex to manipulate but he might not be that desparate yet. The company I was thinking about does the southeast and northeast, not much out west. Yes I would do it again and hate it just as much but only if I had to.
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
New I will consider relocation
The idea that a person can find something right in their back yard during a tech recession is unrealistic anyhow, especially in CaliExDotComFornia.

I go home for lunches, in fact.
Regards,

-scott anderson
New Bah. Practically commuting, is that.
I live less than 400 metres away from work.

I go home for lunch, too... on foot.
--
Peter
Shill For Hire
New On the other end....
...I drive about 60-70 miles to work every morning...and 60-70 back in the evening
Jay O'Connor

"Going places unmapped
to do things unplanned
to people unsuspecting"
New 60-70?
Does your office move around in the night? Is it on wheels?

:-)
--
Peter
Shill For Hire
New Re: On the other end....
I drive 50 miles each way every day. But the drive is nice, because I go away from the city (where I live) into the country. The drive takes about 1 hour and doesn't deviate very much. I've seen no accidents in 3 months now.

The company has VPN and I have a cable modem and they cooperate well together. So, I would like to ask for "home work", however, they are starting to cast me into a management role, where I'm leading/tutoring/managing other employees and I can't very well do that from home.

So, I have a meeting with the big boss tomorrow and I want him to commit to putting me into a more "formal" management position, or I'm going to start lobbying for work from home.
Glen
New Nice.
The only businesses within that distance here are dry cleaning shops and grocery stores. :-)
Regards,

-scott anderson
New trouble with that is yer co-workers figure you are so close
we'll just give Peter a call at 2am he can tootle over and fix it. After work if I am not on call I do not wish to be found.
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
New Me either.
Actually, my place is very good at leaving us alone when we're not on duty.
--
Peter
Shill For Hire
     ADP? - (tablizer) - (32)
         whereabouts you at? - (boxley) - (12)
             West - (tablizer) - (11)
                 "WHahhh!!!" - (Fearless Freep) - (10)
                     well he does have a point - (boxley) - (9)
                         I will consider relocation - (tablizer) - (8)
                             Unrealistic? - (admin) - (7)
                                 Bah. Practically commuting, is that. - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                     On the other end.... - (Fearless Freep) - (2)
                                         60-70? - (pwhysall)
                                         Re: On the other end.... - (gdaustin)
                                     Nice. - (admin)
                                     trouble with that is yer co-workers figure you are so close - (boxley) - (1)
                                         Me either. - (pwhysall)
         XBase Lives! - (tonytib) - (17)
             Uhoh... - (admin) - (15)
                 Well, you don't have to use those features...and maybe - (tonytib)
                 www.dbase2000.com... Nah, oops, that's OO too. -NT - (CRConrad)
                 Pied pOOper - (tablizer) - (12)
                     Hang in there, Bryce.. - (Ashton) - (11)
                         Inconsistency - (CRConrad) - (3)
                             Nahhh... not even close. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                 Applied *lift*? Desmodromic, just like a Ducati? Kewl. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                     Re: Applied *lift*? Desmodromic, just like a Ducati? Kewl. - (Ashton)
                         Can somebody help me translate from Ashton to English? - (tablizer) - (6)
                             The Resource Kit CD is $40; must be Passport certified. -NT - (Ashton)
                             There's someone who sorta agrees with you. - (static) - (2)
                                 I missed it, and link is gone - (tablizer) - (1)
                                     Odd. - (static)
                             Astoundingly astute observation. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                 now now dont pick fights with the guy - (boxley)
             and don't forgit Open-Source Xbase - (tablizer)
         On Gov form instructions - (tablizer)

I say, I say now Reason! Won't you put your blue jeans on?
121 ms