IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Those trucks were there to _________________________________
Fill in the blank, if you can.

You're a real piece of work. Not only denial, but denial of the denial. Next there'll be denial of the denial of the denial.
"Going to a march organized by Communists doesn't make you a Communist, any more than going to a march organized by Nazis makes you a Nazi." - Glenn Reynolds
CHICKENHAWK! Scourge of clucking hens everywhere!
Victory is the answer. There are no alternatives.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
New Drop off office furniture.
We just received a dozen new chairs.

Here in Seattle, we have what are called "offices".

In fact, we just split our "office" into two. One of them ("HQ" as it could be called) moved down the block.

We employed something called a "moving company" to move the "office furniture" to our new location.

The "moving company" had a truck to load the "office furniture" in.

At the last place I worked, they produced "speakers" and "mixers". They had "delivery trucks" to ship these "speakers" and "mixers" to their "customer's" sites (refered to as "retail outlets").

I know that "commerce" and "transportation" are difficult concepts for you to grasp.

Your task for today is to make friends with a teamster.
     Here we go. Evidence dump. - (marlowe) - (28)
         Return of old argument - (JayMehaffey)
         Just like I predicted. - (Brandioch)
         All the words - (marlowe) - (3)
             Just here is that "Rope-Limit" line NOW???? -NT - (folkert)
             But still, no physical evidence. -NT - (Brandioch) - (1)
                 I'm starting to worry about you. man. - (marlowe)
         Some pics from the briefing - (marlowe) - (3)
             What denials? - (Brandioch) - (2)
                 Those trucks were there to _________________________________ - (marlowe) - (1)
                     Drop off office furniture. - (Brandioch)
         I wouldn't bother with evidence. - (bepatient) - (17)
             You are a true believer. .... Remarkable. - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                 I said no such thing. - (bepatient) - (11)
                     Oh, I thought you implied there was "evidence". - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                         what I cant figger out is that you guys all agree we gave - (boxley) - (7)
                             Cite please? When did I ever say anything like that? - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                 So you will admit that some may remain? - (boxley) - (4)
                                     Was wanting to have the the crime? - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                         No, it isn't the usage either. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                             IMO you are right -NT - (boxley)
                                             And tomorrow is another day. - (Brandioch)
                             Ditto. Cite please? When did I ever say anything like that? -NT - (Brandioch)
                         No...the statement was simple... - (bepatient) - (1)
                             Nonsense. - (mmoffitt)
             I would like some evidence, or at least justification. - (jbrabeck) - (3)
                 We must kill their civilians! - (Brandioch) - (1)
                     Don't forget grinding children's heads beneath our boots. - (bepatient)
                 Re: I would like some evidence, or at least justification. - (bepatient)

Seriously, for someone who shows some signs of intelligence, the consistency with which you misunderstand anything inconvenient to you is quite amazing.
50 ms