IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New "not so picky" or "not so accurate", either applies.
New perhaps you overlooked the punctuation?
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     Boycott Rush movement gathering steam - (Silverlock) - (57)
         very interesting, instead of offering a replacement - (boxley) - (11)
             Cuomo had interesting insight on that. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                 Exactly - (Silverlock)
                 ROLF!! hoohaaa, you dont listen to leftwing radio I take it? - (boxley) - (8)
                     Ever heard of Clearchannel? - (Silverlock) - (6)
                         Clearchannel is a business seeking to earn money - (boxley) - (5)
                             So there's not much market for Randi? - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                 How is Rush's deal structured? - (boxley) - (3)
                                     Again, you're making my point. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                         then why is Sharpton running and maxine waters elected? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Because some Can.. fight Decible with Decibel. Free choice. -NT - (Ashton)
                     Randi Rhodes? He was awesome with Ozzie! -NT - (tuberculosis)
         Heh heh... - (bepatient) - (40)
             How creepy - (Silverlock) - (39)
                 Heheh. *some* undoubtedly are. - (imric) - (37)
                     Nope - (Silverlock) - (25)
                         So ANSWER is a pro American Organization? - (boxley) - (22)
                             Careful there Bill - (Silverlock) - (21)
                                 french godwin attempt ^^I^> -NT - (boxley) - (20)
                                     French Godwin - (deSitter) - (1)
                                         Oops he mentioned both... - (inthane-chan)
                                     Nope again - (Silverlock) - (17)
                                         do I agree with YOUR statement, no - (boxley) - (16)
                                             No - (Silverlock) - (15)
                                                 are they trying to silence rush? yes/no - (boxley) - (14)
                                                     Yes they are - (Silverlock) - (10)
                                                         I see so the first ammendment is selectively enforcd? -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                                                             I don't think you understand what it means - (Silverlock) - (8)
                                                                 perhaps you would care to expound? - (boxley) - (7)
                                                                     Everybody in the US has the right to be wrong... - (imric)
                                                                     Not only misreading my position, - (Silverlock) - (5)
                                                                         If you dont like the message, turn it off - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                             Yeah, right. -NT - (Silverlock)
                                                                             Think of it as a public debate - - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                 restarted debate in politics -NT - (boxley)
                                                                             Listen, you nitwit, this is how it is: (new thread) - (CRConrad)
                                                     Come off it, Box: "Silence" - HARDLY - (Ashton)
                                                     The term "demagogue" comes to mind - (jb4) - (1)
                                                         demagogue, hardly he's not that good -NT - (boxley)
                         Yah. Agreed. - (imric)
                         Oh, come on. You're not that naive. - (mmoffitt)
                     Yes - (Silverlock) - (10)
                         Yes? Really? So you are saying - (imric) - (9)
                             Huh? - (Silverlock) - (8)
                                 Um - and I was pointing out that - (imric)
                                 Simple inference? - (bepatient) - (6)
                                     Stalinist, not communist agenda -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                         Re: Stalinist, not communist agenda - (bepatient) - (2)
                                             "not so picky" or "not so accurate", either applies. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                 perhaps you overlooked the punctuation? -NT - (bepatient)
                                         A Stalinist is just a Communist who follows through. - (marlowe)
                                     PrincipAL, Goddammit! How fucking hard can that *be*?!? (new thread) - (CRConrad)
                 No I don't - (bepatient)
         <snicker> my first thought: - (hnick)
         They don't care for Canadian power trios? - (marlowe)
         CBS Marketwatch needs userid/pswd - (jb4) - (1)
             Linked from another site - (Silverlock)

Hence these societies employ their own versions of summary judgment and Rule 11 of the aforementioned Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
135 ms