IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So they raise prices 10-15%.
I doubt that would put them out of business completely, and it might actually encourage people to look at what they eat a little more than they do currently.

I'm pretty much for abolishing all tax "breaks" - they're too easily manipulated. If you earn it, it counts as income, you pay a tax on it. Something like 30%*(total income - avg. cost of living in region - maybe by county?). That's open to being gamed as well, but less so than the current system.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989
New so now they have a 17% profit margin and you are taxing 100%
also you are taxing 15% more income at a corporate rate of 30% they can never make money. So you have shut down any business that doesnt make 70% profit or more to be able to pay tax. No more transportation industry, agricultural, no more computer industry nothing except insurance salesmen and stock traders will be working. What did you do to our economy? :-)
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"The Mafia was preferable to the state, because it survived by providing services people actually wanted"
Murray Rothbard
New Just showing how skewed our econ is.
Actually, I have an issue with corporate taxes and citizenship. Corporations shouldn't be citizens, and they shouldn't be taxed - all "profits" should be disbursed to the shareholders as income, with the option to "reinvest" the income back into the company in exchange for a greater share of the company.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989
New Corporate taxes are actually a sales tax
any costs always get passed onto the consumer. Dividends are the actual income to real people which should be taxed as ordinary income. My big gripe is the flurry of non profit groups that use donations as income and never get taxed. Any charity that uses less than 30% of donations for direct assistance to the purported endneeder should be deemed a profit making enterprise and be taxed as such, religious groups excepted.
thaqnx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"The Mafia was preferable to the state, because it survived by providing services people actually wanted"
Murray Rothbard
     Raising tax breaks for those buying SUVs - (lincoln) - (33)
         Not all bad - (admin) - (31)
             Sorry! Avalanche owners need not apply... - (jb4) - (2)
                 Avalanches can get leather too... - (admin)
                 Incidentally, I think their Avalance is >6K pounds -NT - (admin)
             But why should they get - (lincoln) - (27)
                 if you needed a chevy or toyota for your business - (boxley)
                 Personal use? - (admin) - (25)
                     we forgot he's in texas "all hat and no cattle" :-) -NT - (boxley)
                     Not all ranches are businesses - (lincoln) - (23)
                         to get the tax break you must operate as a business - (boxley) - (22)
                             What business does Dubya operate in Crawford? - (lincoln) - (1)
                                 He is in the grazing lease business - (boxley)
                             Merriam-Webster says - (lincoln) - (19)
                                 Like I said before ya dont know shit about ranchin or farmin - (boxley) - (18)
                                     And you don't know how to read 2nd grade English - (lincoln)
                                     By the way dickhead, food is grown on a farm, not a ranch - (lincoln) - (1)
                                         steak is grown on farms? How far apart are the rows? -NT - (boxley)
                                     You're still avoiding the topic - (lincoln) - (14)
                                         You are the one denigrating ranchers and farmers - (boxley) - (13)
                                             Y'know, I beg to differ with that. - (inthane-chan) - (5)
                                                 okay then all fast food restaurants are out of business - (boxley) - (4)
                                                     So they raise prices 10-15%. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                                         so now they have a 17% profit margin and you are taxing 100% - (boxley) - (2)
                                                             Just showing how skewed our econ is. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                                 Corporate taxes are actually a sales tax - (boxley)
                                             nice post of your Straw Man - (lincoln) - (4)
                                                 so how far apart do you plant your rows of steaks? - (boxley) - (3)
                                                     You're still wrong - (lincoln) - (2)
                                                         calling all rich people, send this guy a check so his envy - (boxley)
                                                         Boy, you're full of assumptions. - (admin)
                                             Bush's Crawford "ranch" is NOT a business - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                 for the link following impaired - (boxley)
         This would result in a tax break of $38,000(US) - (jb4)

Those chicken wings are really spicy! Don't eat those!
342 ms