IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What business does Dubya operate in Crawford?
I have yet to see any references in the news about him raising and selling cattle, sheep, hogs, etc., or growing crops like corn, soybeans, cotton, etc. AND SELLING THEM. If he doesn't sell anything, THAN IT'S NOT A BUSINESS. He calls it a ranch, but it's still just his private residence.

Dubya "working the land" as you put it, is nothing more than a useless photo op of him clearing underbrush to make him look like a "regular guy".

Just like Reagen chopping wood on his "ranch". Never read about him selling crops or animals raised there either.

But to you, all ranches == a business. I disagree with that completely.

And to answer your question, no I didn't grow up rural - just on the border of suburban and rural.
lincoln
"Four score and seven years ago, I had a better sig"
New He is in the grazing lease business
[link|http://www.cowboysindians.com/articles/1202/bush.html|http://www.cowboysin...es/1202/bush.html]
Well watered by Rainey Creek and the Middle Bosque River, much of the ranch features the gently rolling terrain that makes this section of Central Texas ideal for farming wheat, maize, and corn. One of the Bushes' first decisions as owners was to continue to run cattle on their ranch; the grass lease was awarded to none other than Kenneth Engelbrecht, Bennie and Earlene's son.
if it is a standard lease he has to maintain fences, watering holes and underbrush. It is a business. Not much of one but neither is my consulting outfit right now.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

You think that you can trust the government to look after your rights? ask an Indian
     Raising tax breaks for those buying SUVs - (lincoln) - (33)
         Not all bad - (admin) - (31)
             Sorry! Avalanche owners need not apply... - (jb4) - (2)
                 Avalanches can get leather too... - (admin)
                 Incidentally, I think their Avalance is >6K pounds -NT - (admin)
             But why should they get - (lincoln) - (27)
                 if you needed a chevy or toyota for your business - (boxley)
                 Personal use? - (admin) - (25)
                     we forgot he's in texas "all hat and no cattle" :-) -NT - (boxley)
                     Not all ranches are businesses - (lincoln) - (23)
                         to get the tax break you must operate as a business - (boxley) - (22)
                             What business does Dubya operate in Crawford? - (lincoln) - (1)
                                 He is in the grazing lease business - (boxley)
                             Merriam-Webster says - (lincoln) - (19)
                                 Like I said before ya dont know shit about ranchin or farmin - (boxley) - (18)
                                     And you don't know how to read 2nd grade English - (lincoln)
                                     By the way dickhead, food is grown on a farm, not a ranch - (lincoln) - (1)
                                         steak is grown on farms? How far apart are the rows? -NT - (boxley)
                                     You're still avoiding the topic - (lincoln) - (14)
                                         You are the one denigrating ranchers and farmers - (boxley) - (13)
                                             Y'know, I beg to differ with that. - (inthane-chan) - (5)
                                                 okay then all fast food restaurants are out of business - (boxley) - (4)
                                                     So they raise prices 10-15%. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                                         so now they have a 17% profit margin and you are taxing 100% - (boxley) - (2)
                                                             Just showing how skewed our econ is. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                                 Corporate taxes are actually a sales tax - (boxley)
                                             nice post of your Straw Man - (lincoln) - (4)
                                                 so how far apart do you plant your rows of steaks? - (boxley) - (3)
                                                     You're still wrong - (lincoln) - (2)
                                                         calling all rich people, send this guy a check so his envy - (boxley)
                                                         Boy, you're full of assumptions. - (admin)
                                             Bush's Crawford "ranch" is NOT a business - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                 for the link following impaired - (boxley)
         This would result in a tax break of $38,000(US) - (jb4)