good luck finding something else. The economy isn't too good here either. I think most of my resumes and other people's resumes got piped into /dev/null as well.

If you cannot find work, think about starting up a small business and do consulting work, that way you look like you are employed even if you only work part of the time. A small business doesn't cost that much to start, and you always can find a good accountant cheap, or buy a copy of Quickbooks or Peachtree to do it for you.

Or you could just sign on with consulting companies until they find you something, but be very weary of contracts, read the fine line and look for any that speaks about non-competes. One friend of mine had to move out of the St. Louis area becuase his old contract said that if he left the company, he would not compete with that company in the computer business. Which means he moved to Fort Lenard Wood, a few places over.

Find a city that is thriving, San Francisco, Denver, Kanasas City, St. Louis, and others are not good places right now unless you got very good connections and leads. I have friends who told me the other places were no good right now.