IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Because you can't keep your timeline straight?
showing that the taliban ABSOFUCKLUTELY KNEW BIN LADEN DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!! what part of "was aware that bin laden did it" and "demanding proof" do you have problem with?
I'm not the one with the problem with it.

I'm the one putting these facts in a coherent timeline for you. Strange that you've managed to forget about it already.

So, you say that the Taliban knew Osama was guilty....

And they asked us for our evidence that he was guilty....

And we didn't provide it....

Because the Taliban already knew Osama was guilty.

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. I'm sure that makes sense to you. In some manner.
New Im glad you have admitted you are wrong on this
but no apology is needed. Carry on.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

You think that you can trust the government to look after your rights? ask an Indian
New You've really deteriorated.
Must be the Marlowe influence on you.

Sad. Oh well.
New like I said no need to apologise :-)
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

You think that you can trust the government to look after your rights? ask an Indian
     rebel without a clue - (boxley) - (12)
         Justin is pretty clueless. - (Brandioch) - (9)
             "We were attacked by Saudi Arabians in al Queda." - (boxley) - (8)
                 Where were they living? - (Brandioch) - (7)
                     No. We did not. When they asked to see our "evidence", - (boxley) - (6)
                         Bzzzzt! Chronological error. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                             bang brandi's head on floor - (boxley) - (4)
                                 Because you can't keep your timeline straight? - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                     Im glad you have admitted you are wrong on this - (boxley) - (2)
                                         You've really deteriorated. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                             like I said no need to apologise :-) -NT - (boxley)
         He's not entirely clueless. - (marlowe) - (1)
             dinogogue -NT - (boxley)

Everyone said the hamster catapult wasn't appropriate for the science fair, but no one could stop watching.
111 ms