IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yes, in an extremely simplistic view.
Or it is one barrel to sell.
New doesnt really matter does it?
supply and demand and the leverage of a further 12% of our oil needs coming from in house is certainly simplistic, that is not a negative reason. I find it interesting that you have a religeous preoccupation against drilling when you seem rather against dogma replacing thought in other areas.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

Opera was the television of the nineteenth century:loud, vulgar and garish with plots that could only be called infantile. "Pendergast"
New Again, you have incorrect assumptions.
supply and demand and the leverage of a further 12% of our oil needs coming from in house is certainly simplistic, that is not a negative reason
I've highlighted the section that you are wrong on.

I find it interesting that you have a religeous preoccupation against drilling when you seem rather against dogma replacing thought in other areas.
It isn't religious. All I'm looking for is for someone to say that if we pump X barrels here, we will cut our imports by X barrels.

I guess you could call self-reliance a "religion".

Well, guilty as charged.
New oh is that all
as large as prudoe bay is current thinking by geologists that have been there. as for the second part
All I'm looking for is for someone to say that if we pump X barrels here, we will cut our imports by X barrels.

I say that if we pump X barrels here, we will cut our imports by X barrels.
Can we drill now?
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

Opera was the television of the nineteenth century:loud, vulgar and garish with plots that could only be called infantile. "Pendergast"
New Sure.
After all, if you say we will, then we will.

The snarky European syndrome - (marlowe) - (23)
         Editing, please. - (Brandioch) - (22)
             No, that's the definition of being responsible. - (marlowe) - (21)
                 sorry that has been taken - (boxley)
                 o/~ We are the world, We are the children o/~ - (Brandioch) - (18)
                     So you changed your mind on oil drilling eh? - (boxley) - (17)
                         *sigh* - (Brandioch) - (16)
                             This Is All Horseshit - (deSitter) - (1)
                                 True, for animals. With animal intelligence. - (Brandioch)
                             what yer math is worse than mine!!!! - (boxley) - (13)
                                 Try again. - (Brandioch) - (12)
                                     supply and demand - (boxley) - (11)
                                         Yes, in an extremely simplistic view. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                             doesnt really matter does it? - (boxley) - (3)
                                                 Again, you have incorrect assumptions. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                     oh is that all - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         Sure. - (Brandioch)
                                         supply and demand again - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                             Thank you. -NT - (Ashton)
                                             ok what was the price of gas in 1973 - (boxley) - (3)
                                                 It does add up - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                     wages for the common man are massivley lower also - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         Family income remained roughly constant - (ben_tilly)
                 "Responsibility"___Heh__You social Darwinists are such fun! - (Ashton)

Why, that looks so dangerous - I'm sure I'll learn something wonderful!
79 ms