IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: The Iranians..
Iranians? Most of the suicide bombers were Saudi Arabians.
New Re: The Iranians..
Starting in 79, the Iranians either directly and indirectly sponsored a series of terrorist attacks against our embassies, aircraft, etc. We were buddies with Saddam then, remember? And the heroic Afghan mujahideen who were kicking the Russians' asses.
-drl

I'm so happy I could scalp someone. Mark Twain
     North Korea claims to have nuclear weapons - (bluke) - (23)
         Re: Bush, Cheney, Rumz all terrified NK may be telling truth - (dmarker) - (4)
             You mean a Bush attacking a weaker target to avoid - (mhuber) - (3)
                 The Iranians.. - (deSitter) - (2)
                     Re: The Iranians.. - (wharris2) - (1)
                         Re: The Iranians.. - (deSitter)
         Yes, apparently the Korean ideogram for "nuclear weapon..." - (deSitter) - (17)
             Re: I think the NKians have corrected the mistake :-) - (dmarker) - (15)
                 Ah... asian glyph games... - (static) - (14)
                     Re: Ah... asian glyph games... - (dmarker) - (13)
                         Perhaps with the Ancien Regime retiring (remarkable!) - (Ashton)
                         Eh, I find the order Korean chinese and Japanese last - (boxley) - (7)
                             While sorting IQs - where fit in TheMuricanPeepul\ufffd, then? -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                                 we are cunning not smart Rube Goldberg was invented here - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Cunning enough for self-government__Yet?__Soon? ____Ever?? -NT - (Ashton)
                             The hebrew script isn't pictographic. - Right, BLuke? - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                 Future Univ. Lang: \ufffd Corp Logo-pictograms: for the video gen -NT - (Ashton)
                             Re: But which Chinese ? - (dmarker) - (1)
                                 Have worked with Hong Kong mostly - (boxley)
                         Eastern writing is a real education. - (static) - (3)
                             Re: Yup a real challenge - (dmarker)
                             Re: Question re your dates for Kanxi becoming Kanji - (dmarker) - (1)
                                 Yes, why did I say 400 years? :-) - (static)
             ROFL.....stop it, Ross!! -NT - (jb4)

It's Lord of the Flies, but with iPhones.
46 ms