IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Bush, Cheney, Rumz all terrified NK may be telling truth

Cos if N.K. is telling truth about having nukes, then the whole Iraq charade can be seen for exactly what it is.

Cheers

Doug Marker
New You mean a Bush attacking a weaker target to avoid
being seen as a wimp for not addressing the more serious threat to US interests?

Somebody should inform uncurious George that there are better targets for that sort of thing. Mogadishu was a good one in the past. And there is that guy in Uganda leading a children's crusade who makes Saddam look like a saint.
----
Whatever
New The Iranians..
..were behind most of the terror attacks up to 9/11. Why not attack those people? They have a greater variety of headware even. Most are bearded, like those blighted Al-veetas.
-drl
New Re: The Iranians..
Iranians? Most of the suicide bombers were Saudi Arabians.
New Re: The Iranians..
Starting in 79, the Iranians either directly and indirectly sponsored a series of terrorist attacks against our embassies, aircraft, etc. We were buddies with Saddam then, remember? And the heroic Afghan mujahideen who were kicking the Russians' asses.
-drl

I'm so happy I could scalp someone. Mark Twain
     North Korea claims to have nuclear weapons - (bluke) - (23)
         Re: Bush, Cheney, Rumz all terrified NK may be telling truth - (dmarker) - (4)
             You mean a Bush attacking a weaker target to avoid - (mhuber) - (3)
                 The Iranians.. - (deSitter) - (2)
                     Re: The Iranians.. - (wharris2) - (1)
                         Re: The Iranians.. - (deSitter)
         Yes, apparently the Korean ideogram for "nuclear weapon..." - (deSitter) - (17)
             Re: I think the NKians have corrected the mistake :-) - (dmarker) - (15)
                 Ah... asian glyph games... - (static) - (14)
                     Re: Ah... asian glyph games... - (dmarker) - (13)
                         Perhaps with the Ancien Regime retiring (remarkable!) - (Ashton)
                         Eh, I find the order Korean chinese and Japanese last - (boxley) - (7)
                             While sorting IQs - where fit in TheMuricanPeepul\ufffd, then? -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                                 we are cunning not smart Rube Goldberg was invented here - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Cunning enough for self-government__Yet?__Soon? ____Ever?? -NT - (Ashton)
                             The hebrew script isn't pictographic. - Right, BLuke? - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                 Future Univ. Lang: \ufffd Corp Logo-pictograms: for the video gen -NT - (Ashton)
                             Re: But which Chinese ? - (dmarker) - (1)
                                 Have worked with Hong Kong mostly - (boxley)
                         Eastern writing is a real education. - (static) - (3)
                             Re: Yup a real challenge - (dmarker)
                             Re: Question re your dates for Kanxi becoming Kanji - (dmarker) - (1)
                                 Yes, why did I say 400 years? :-) - (static)
             ROFL.....stop it, Ross!! -NT - (jb4)

I usually avoid being a grammar/spelling pedant, but you clearly misspelled “should be shot into the sun.”
51 ms