IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New no like the conservative judges
Like the liberal judges who said that you could vote no matter what colour your skin was.
no they were conservaive judges who read the constitution, the magna carta and could dicern what the meaning of equal was.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Money for jobs? No first you get the job, then you get the money" Raimondo
New But.....
Would that mean that the judges who opposed such equality were "Liberal"?
New a judge which ignores the constitution to adjudicate
on personal preference Like eithe the New Jersey Supreme Court or the ones who adjudicated against Brown vs Education are liberal.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]
"Fifty-one percent of a nation can establish a totalitarian regime, suppress minorities and still remain democratic." Correction: All that can be achieved with 51 percent of the voters!" Ilanna Mercer
New Damn. I'm Conservative and I didn't know it.
I guess that's the problem with inadequately defined phrases.
New I always thought you were conservative
equal rights
a declaration of war before starting one
those are 2 things that come to mind.
thanx,
bill
"Fifty-one percent of a nation can establish a totalitarian regime, suppress minorities and still remain democratic." Correction: All that can be achieved with 51 percent of the voters!" Ilanna Mercer
     The dam bursts - (marlowe) - (39)
         Kiss my ass -NT - (deSitter) - (2)
             What brought that on? - (wharris2) - (1)
                 Re: What brought that on? - (deSitter)
         So look out for the deluge and destruction? :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Gee, how predictable: - (jb4) - (34)
             2 good things out of six, that aint bad :-0 -NT - (boxley) - (33)
                 Got the balls to identify which 2? ___ :-\ufffd -NT - (jb4) - (32)
                     right here o|o - (boxley) - (31)
                         response to O O - (jb4) - (30)
                             do you know a fucking thing about alaska? fix glaring error - (boxley) - (29)
                                 I think you mean "liberal" judges. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                     no like the conservative judges - (boxley) - (4)
                                         But..... - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                             a judge which ignores the constitution to adjudicate - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 Damn. I'm Conservative and I didn't know it. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                     I always thought you were conservative - (boxley)
                                 25%?!? Surely you jest! - (jb4) - (22)
                                     instead of bleating yer ecocrap do a little research -NT - (boxley)
                                     here is another estimate - (boxley) - (13)
                                         could replace saudi oil for the next 30 years - (boxley) - (9)
                                             and to replace the squirrel cupcake news you will be quoting - (boxley)
                                             Special interest pap....Next? - (jb4) - (7)
                                                 so dead kids for iraqi oil is less important than the - (boxley) - (6)
                                                     Caribou are doing just fine, thank you very much! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                         shoulda built a pipeline there, returns wooda been faster :) -NT - (boxley)
                                                     You been taking Marlowe red herring creation lessons? - (jb4) - (3)
                                                         so throw marlowe's name out huh Godwin declared -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                             Now just you waidaminnit... - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                 Anti-Godwin for false-Godwins?____Gawd.. no Win -NT - (Ashton)
                                         Our production and our consumption are different. - (Another Scott)
                                         Who the fsck is "the U.S. Energy Information Administration" - (jb4) - (1)
                                             US fscking government is the special interest think tank - (boxley)
                                     A point that many seem to miss on conservation - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                         A good point, Ben. - (jb4) - (4)
                                             What do you think the capital investment would be to open - (boxley) - (3)
                                                 2000 acres is just over 3 square miles. More like pi. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                     what roads :-) - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         Yep, saw and placed hands on the Alyeska Pipeline... - (a6l6e6x)
                                     lets do a math pop quiz - (boxley)

Like when you're stuck in a traffic jam for an hour only to learn that the root cause was somebody on the roadside losing a piece of their McGriddle between their plump thighs.
150 ms