I grok the Ghost difference. Unsure if the ZIP scenario (which 'works' for certain def'ns on 95, 8) applies for NT, either. I'll look for the emgcy. floppy tab - was on my list already. ZIP could only be temp - know too much about Iomega ever to trust it.

Thanks for SP #s for both. As to config for the ISDN box - I'll have to become proficient with whichever is on box; if lucky initially - can be talked through the menus by GTE folk. Which should complete with successful connection and test message exchanges - then I'm on our (my) own. Take notes.

re Ghost; dunno how DOS emulation on NT goes. Have to read .docs tonight. Hope for an extra partition (maybe with an image! already) etc. Dunno if the Norton SysWorks speaks NT. Yet. Damn.. thought I'd escaped NT forever.

Oh, "if want to keep OS". Heh. I haven't been entirely asleep.. cackle cackle. May well be lobbying for wiping the sucker, so it can walk And chew gum, with local Linux talent. I thought too that - maybe NT could.. handle 4 users and firewall. Dunno for sure it is web-serving; don't think so (they don't have the skills to maintain that). Will make clear: they shouldn't try, on same box.

Too bad Andy's in LA or I'd have him by in a flash, or even his PFY ;-)

Should be fun - kinda like landing a 747 after the pilot had fish :-\ufffd

Cheers,

Ashton