IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Another article about this
[link|http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/news/special_packages/smerconish/4201780.ht|CONSPIRACY: The Okla. City-Sept. 11 Connection]

"I'M NOT A conspiracy guy. I think Oswald killed Kennedy, and that he acted alone. And, like all Americans, I figured that the tragic bombing of the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City was the work of two sick ex-Army guys, Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols.

Now I'm not so sure.

Last night, my radio station, the Big Talker 1210, brought three speakers to town for a remarkable presentation: Jayna Davis, a reporter from Oklahoma City; Larry Johnson, ex-deputy director of the State Department's office of counterterrorism, and Patrick Lang, Mideast expert formerly of the Defense Intelligence Agency.

In a spellbinding presentation, they made the case for a connection between Mideast terrorism, the Murrah bombing - and the attacks on the Twin Towers.
"
New Re: I'd call it interesting but not spell binding ...

Semms to me that the real message from Davis is that possibly some parts of the US Govt (CIA?) appear to be blocking her investigations.

Doug Marker
     Iraq linked to Oklahoma City bombing? - (bluke) - (13)
         Unlikely to the Nth degree - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
             Why is it unlikely? The evidence was well available before - (boxley) - (1)
                 Yup. But I still don't believe it. - (Brandioch)
             Why? - (bluke)
         Not buying it - (Mike)
         Don't forget West Nile, Syphyllis, Cancer, auto wrecks AND.. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
             'I saw Bigfoot once.." ___and other homilies - (Ashton) - (4)
                 What about the aliens that raped my weedwhacker. - (bepatient) - (3)
                     you sure it was an alien? didnt happen in July did it? -NT - (boxley)
                     I guess you missed MIB and - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Transparent spin is one thing - (wharris2)
         Another article about this - (bluke) - (1)
             Re: I'd call it interesting but not spell binding ... - (dmarker)

I don't know who thought this up, but it certainly wasn't a bird.
48 ms