IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Don't forget West Nile, Syphyllis, Cancer, auto wrecks AND..
THE SNIPER IS AL QUEDA!!!!

Honest John says so . . . okay, maybe not yet, but give him a week.
New 'I saw Bigfoot once.." ___and other homilies
recall where that came from?

JFK: betcha that if all the conspiracy theories were stacked end-to-end.. Encarta would have a Fixpack and a second Cee Dee of the meaning of words according to Redmond. Oliver Stone - Disney Does Dallas.

My theory: it is impossible to become More cynical about all info involving 'Terrorists' following ANY:

coup d'etat

the installation of a man who lost a Senate race to a dead man and anointed self Pope, writes songs about Eagles and -- is hoping-for, actively arranging matters to coincide with er umm "personal revelations from Gawd" involving...
Armageddon, Rapturing-Out, Tribulations, Boiling-in-[oil] for the Heathens and -

the installation of a man with serious issues about his Daddy, about crystalline substances and creamy-smooth bums, and a speech impediment which permits his brains to drop-out and run all over the floor.

and who is surrounded by like-minded Yahoos selected by aforementioned Daddy.

ie Absolutely *Nothing* to be heard from this group of Loonies can possess any more credibility than -
any utterance whatsoever of Billy G or Bally
ditto from Wagg-Edd
ditto from the Hawkish psychotics
ditto from the Hawkish psychotics' fav websites and 'reporters'

Which leaves -

Have a Nice [Skeptical] Day
New What about the aliens that raped my weedwhacker.
Really...didn't you read all about it in the Star?
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New you sure it was an alien? didnt happen in July did it?
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Therefore, by objective standards, the leading managers of the U.S. economy...are collectively, clinically insane."
Lyndon LaRouche
New I guess you missed MIB and
a great earlier flic (from whence the MIB take on this, IMhO) regarding the 'accuracy' of sightings in such er un-WSJ-like publications - guaranteeing that, like the Purloined Letter in plain sight.. well, you know.

Actually I don't find some of the headlines I've scanned on those, at check-out: to be of much lower probability than the stuff of current Admin [no not You, Scott] propaganda pitched to the same IQ-level of reader. Apparently Repos Know the Murican mob-psyche reel good, for being immersed in it 24/7.

(Transparent spin is always so icky.. especially when one notes how effective it still is)

Ashton
forgot to renew my lifetime Star subscription - they keep sending The Congressional Record inside, and I missed the swap for months

New Transparent spin is one thing
True-blue fabrication is another.

McVeigh and company - well, there *is* some evidence there were other people involved.

The Iraq connection is, yes, at the moment a stretch.
     Iraq linked to Oklahoma City bombing? - (bluke) - (13)
         Unlikely to the Nth degree - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
             Why is it unlikely? The evidence was well available before - (boxley) - (1)
                 Yup. But I still don't believe it. - (Brandioch)
             Why? - (bluke)
         Not buying it - (Mike)
         Don't forget West Nile, Syphyllis, Cancer, auto wrecks AND.. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
             'I saw Bigfoot once.." ___and other homilies - (Ashton) - (4)
                 What about the aliens that raped my weedwhacker. - (bepatient) - (3)
                     you sure it was an alien? didnt happen in July did it? -NT - (boxley)
                     I guess you missed MIB and - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Transparent spin is one thing - (wharris2)
         Another article about this - (bluke) - (1)
             Re: I'd call it interesting but not spell binding ... - (dmarker)

Jung would have wanted it this way.
74 ms