Works well on Linux and Winders...

The one thing I don't like is the FEEL of the game in either one... The Translotor doesn;t work the way It should... kinda glitchy.. not Trustworthy...

BUT... The Double Domination is Just... Just... Just... Great...

The Bombing Run... my brain was dribbling out my ear... it is TOUGH and FUN!!! Passing Strategy... It's sort of like "CTF+Football+Steal The Bacon" all rolled up into one...

I have been playing in Giant Maps, as I am part of *DbD* we have been practicing on maps migrated to UT2 (what the maps extensions are)... I believe Bombing Run will be more popular that CTF by a LONG shot... it can be made to work in Aerial maps, Giant Maps, Small tight Maps, or Big-Rooms... with no obstacles... The adrenaline is way cool... you can use it for: Invisibility, Speed, Defense, Offense... for a limited time... only or if you can keep getting adrenaline...

Combining Enhanced Shock Rifle... plus traditional weapons would be Great!!! 3G... just for starters... EVERYTHING is bigger... Maps, textures, etc all double or triple UT sizes....

Music... is ALL .ogg!!!!! Awesome sound quality... sweet sounds too... If you know what you are doing... any ogg player will work...(or should)